You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Worst Crisps?

Not sure they do them any more but those Tomato Ketchup flavour crisps were even worse than Prawn Cocktail ones. When my daughter had those Pickled Onion monster munch she was banished to another room because they stank , same with Spicy space raiders.

Get the fuck outta town!

I know this is sacrilege but Brannigan’s are nowhere near as good as they used to be.

They still piss over virtually every other crisp out there but they’ve obviously tried to increase profits and reduce the amount of flavour they put in them.

The majority of the flavour is hiding in the bottom corner of the bag so the last mouthful leaves you wanting to open another.

Not sure they do them any more but those Tomato Ketchup flavour crisps were even worse than Prawn Cocktail ones. When my daughter had those Pickled Onion monster munch she was banished to another room because they stank , same with Spicy space raiders.

Tomato sauce crisps are boss , haven't seen them for a few months now,quite scandalous.

The majority of the flavour is hiding in the bottom corner of the bag so the last mouthful leaves you wanting to open another.

I’m not having that.

You always get an extra kick from the bottom corner, that’s why only paedos don’t tip the packet.

But there’s been a massive decline in their quality since 7/8 years ago.

Pringles are pretty shit-tier.

Chopped and shaped shite.  The potato snack equivalent of turkey twizzlers.  Lazy snacks for lazy people. 

Sadly, not even that good. They're potato flake, batch mixed with other ingredients, with water added, then mixed, rolled, cut shaped, half cooked, shaped then finally dried. Then off to flavoring.  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm scrummy eh

If anything tells you that its anything other than salt, then its Zebra jizz on badger pissflaps. 

Wheat crunchies felt far too healthy....not enough "friedness" no doubt.

Doritos are shite- I prefer supermarkets own version of tortillas- they tend to not glow in the dark like Doritos

Walkers, when studied closely, appear to not have any potato- just fried wisps of flavoured oil.

I once worked at Walkers head factory in Leicester (as a contractor fitting out a new head office) and spoke with one of the mangers- I asked him why their "extra crunchy" range just tasted like normal crisps, just highlighted how little crunch their normal crisps had- he just looked a bit aghast.        

I'm yet to meet a crisp I don't love, although Pringles are shit though. They're like eating thin air, an itch that can never be scratched, like taking drugs or alcohol when your real crisis is a spiritual one. 

Great summing up of pringles.

You can eat half a tube and still not fell like you've had a packet of crisps