You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sacha Baron Cohen

Lee909

I loved it when one of the presenters on The View asked where he was from and was like 'England isn't always that great either'. When your only defence against your nation looking retarded is to have a go at the nation of birth of the guy doing the exposing, you know the defense is done.

Spelling defence with an s? I sincerely hope that was a momentary slip, otherwise you could be lost to us already.

Really don't know whether to watch this, I struggle badly with cringeworthy TV and have to turn off, pause or change channels if its too bad. Anyone else a massive vagina and suffer from low embarrassment threshold?

• Upvote 4

I saw about 5 minutes of the first episode where Bernie Sanders handed him his arse and then he started chanting a faux Native American pre meal prayer with a couple of rich,white,republican knobheads and had to turn it off through embarrassment for all concerned. His 'disguises' are shit too.

I may revisit at a later date.

I saw about 5 minutes of the first episode where Bernie Sanders handed him his arse and then he started chanting a faux Native American pre meal prayer with a couple of rich,white,republican knobheads and had to turn it off through embarrassment for all concerned. His 'disguises' are shit too.

Not every interview hits the mark but the ones that do are brilliant.

Generally the people who don’t act the prick with him, are the people you would consider decent. So it kind of piles on to the desperation of the dickheads who pull the stupid stunts. It makes the brights brighter, and the dimmest dimmer.

• Upvote 1

I thought the Bernie Sanders one was very funny. The interviewees don’t have to go along with it to be funny, his reaction upon Sacha mentioning moving the worlds 10% into the other 90% to solve poverty was very funny. The chant he done before the meal was cringy but funny, again it’s their reaction that makes it. They didn’t bat an eyelid!

I think he’s put the left leaning politicians in so that he doesn’t look biased but it’s pretty obvious who his main targets are. The comedy around the good guys like Sanders always ends up being Cohen making a cunt of himself doing an impression of how thick people are with regards to wanting better welfare etc and the type of people who Sanders and that must have to deal with.

Whereas when he’s with the republicans he’s making a cunt of them by giving them ridiculous opinions to agree with. If he was to make it genuinely even handed he could have come up with some outrageous communist/far left ideas and tried to get Sanders to agree with them or do a commercial etc. Instead he ends up saying daft things like put the 90% in the 10%.