You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pulisic

Paul

This was my point. The Yanks call him Puli-sick but if it's European it's Puli-sitch,surely Shirley?

Pulisic, in Croatian, would be pronounced Pulisits, I believe, although according to Wiki the Croatian spelling is ‘Pulišić’ so, yes, what you said. Either way, the Americans are wrong.

I'm sure that all the people insisting on the original Croatian pronunciation of his name also insisted on calling Martin Skrtel "shker-TYEL" instead of rhyming it with turtle.

Names change when they're pronounced in another language or when people move to another country. Just try to get close, and don't change it unless there's a reason to (i.e. it's difficult to pronounce in the new language). And when in doubt, ask the person you're talking about how they want it said.

[1] there any realistic chance we are going to sign this kid?

[2] Personally I think FSG are probably still in the recovery room after dropping their wallet on the floor this summer,

[1] No.

[2] They probably are looking to bring in significant funds from sales, but they’ve spent fuck all of ‘their’ money.

[3] I’m not actually pissed off with them this summer before anyone starts. I do think there should be a Coutinho replacement brought in and there’s money there for that.

It's a scientific fact that Americans can't play football properly.

We don't need opinions from YouTube acolytes or ITK wannabes.  We just rely on the science.

We just rely on the science.

Pulisic makes sense. FSG should be fully aware of his potential commercial value in US. Get it done now because if the Mirror is to be believed, Chelsea are already making a move.

I'd rather Fekir now and Pulisic next summer, unless someone like Chelsea make a move in the next 10 days. Maybe do a deal like we did with Keita where it's agreed next season.

His current contract with Dortmund is up until 2020. He's still young and needs another season under his belt.

I'd rather Fekir now and Pulisic next summer, unless someone like Chelsea make a move in the next 10 days. Maybe do a deal like we did with Keita where it's agreed next season.

His current contract with Dortmund is up until 2020. He's still young and needs another season under his belt.

That would be incredibly big club behaviour.