You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Jurgen Klopp appreciation society

Bjornebye

Just seen a video on Twitter I don't know how to post it off my phone but he turned up while some kid was playing to a bar full of Reds. The lads face said it all and he called him "the boss". Shanks died 3 years before I was born and I was too young to remember Kenny apart from his brief return a few years back. I loved Rafa (still do) but 'the boss' fits like a glove. I love him more than any player we have. He hasn't won a trophy for us yet but I wouldn't change him for the fucking world.

• Upvote 13

Well said Stig I’ll be back to rep that.

A couple of my mates are utd supporters and they are giving out like fuck about mourinho negativity and shite football the season hasn’t kicked off yet and they are already not looking forward to it.

I can’t wait Klopp is so infectious and positive I’m buzzing for the season to start and see our team play

• Upvote 2

Again I’m on my phone so can’t link but there’s also an interview doing the rounds where Jürgen is asked about Mourinho and he said something like ‘it’s my aim in life to make Jose smile’ !

Also said he’d never talk about the Mancs unless someone asked him but if Jose wants to talk about Liverpool that was fine!

We’re so lucky to have him

• Upvote 3

If we finish 17th and won fuck all I wouldn't want him gone

If it looks like we could finish 17th and we were winning fuck all, I think he would want to go.

I want to be a part of any secret society so count me in. Are there things we should be doing?

A couple of my mates are utd supporters and they are giving out like fuck about mourinho negativity and shite football the season hasn’t kicked off yet and they are already not looking forward to it.

I can’t wait Klopp is so infectious and positive I’m buzzing for the season to start and see our team play

Absolute polar opposites, reflected in the style of football their respective teams play and the bond between them and the fans.  Klopp is an absolute natural with people, his man management skills are second to none.  That booming laugh and grin are just infectious.  If they don't make you want to join in the fun then you're already dead inside.

They broke the mould when Klopp was born, no other manager is even remotely close to him.

We are so fucking lucky.

Couple of United fans in my work saying the same shite.

Klopp is gone if he doesn't win anything this year, fans will want him out, etc

I can see why he thinks that, because that's how their club operates, and their manager is toxic, but it makes me smile to think about how wrong he is.

If it looks like we could finish 17th and we were winning fuck all, I think he would want to go.

I want to be a part of any secret society so count me in. Are there things we should be doing?

You've got to really love Jurgen

First and foremost he is a decent human being. Add the fact that he is a brilliant man manger and you can see why the majority of our players will run through walls for him.

He totally gets what this club and its people are all about and I like him most of all for that.