You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sergio Ramos

Hades

You can tell from the way that he locked his arm into Salah's and wouldn't let go. Then as soon as he went down his arm unlocked. Instantly. It was deliberate and the fact that straight after the injury Madrid's game plan changed (almost as if it was a tactic to take him out) makes it a real sickener for Mo and the team.

Ramos should be up on a ABH charge.

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2018/05/26/gif-video-mohamed-salah-injury-vs-real-madrid-champions-league-final-2018-salah-shoulder-injured-ramos-substituted-crying/

He was just doing what most players do which is leave a bit on a tackle or make things awkward when you fall. He’s just a lucky cunt because Mo ended up going off because of it. It was basically a mirror incident of Lallana and Carvahal for me. These things happen.

• Upvote 1

He was just doing what most players do which is leave a bit on a tackle or make things awkward when you fall. He’s just a lucky cunt because Mo ended up going off because of it. It was basically a mirror incident of Lallana and Carvahal for me. These things happen.

Bullshit. All of this post is bullshit. Watch the footage again and say the same thing.

You can tell from the way that he locked his arm into Salah's and wouldn't let go. Then as soon as he went down his arm unlocked. Instantly. It was deliberate and the fact that straight after the injury Madrid's game plan changed (almost as if it was a tactic to take him out) makes it a real sickener for Mo and the team.

Ramos should be up on a ABH charge.

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2018/05/26/gif-video-mohamed-salah-injury-vs-real-madrid-champions-league-final-2018-salah-shoulder-injured-ramos-substituted-crying/

Fucking hell mate, ease up on the blueshite mentality will you?

That said, Ramos is definitely a shithouse cunt and the referees in Europe fall for his shenanigans every time.

David Maddock‏Verified account @MaddockMirror 2h2 hours ago

Honestly, that was a disgrace from Sergio Ramos. He's ended @MoSalah's night, and possibly his World Cup with a cynical, horrible foul. Believe me, Ramos knew what he was doing there, dragging the arm down like that and holding. Red card all day. #UCLfinalChampionsLeagueFinal2018.png

Even though I can't stand this cunt, he is bang on.

Never a red card.

• Upvote 1

Fucking hell mate, ease up on the blueshite mentality will you?

That said, Ramos is definitely a shithouse cunt and the referees in Europe fall for his shenanigans every time.

I'm simply making the comment that when players take to the pitch there should be some level of vulnerability to the laws that protect individuals from injury when someone decides to take actions that harm them.

If that makes me blushite (whatever that means) so be it.

The way he trapped his arm then turned was deffo deliberate

Absolutely, he even let go as soon as the job was done. Why didn't he let go before landing if it was that easy to do it? Taken out using dark arts. Very frustrating and deserves a place in the shitness of modern football thread.

I hope he gets home to find his dog dead, his kettle broke and his missus being spit roast by Piers Morgan and John McCririck.

I hope he gets home to find John McCririk dead, his kettle broke and his missus being spit roast by Piers Morgan and his dog (Piers Morgan's dog, as his own dog is trying to mend the kettle he broke).

• Upvote 1

It's described as a 'chicken wing' and is banned in very physical sports such as Aussie Rules and Rugby League for good reason.

Despicable.

100% agree, it's a straight red card for serious foul play, as you point out it's even outlawed in Australian Rules Football, or as I call it - Australian No Rules Rugby.

Of course, that requires a referee to actually be wise to it.