You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sergio Ramos

Hades

That look then the dive that got Mane booked was one of the most shithouse things I’ve seen, he literally waited and waited until Mane got close then jumped in a ball in the air, I don’t think he even got touched. He’s a fucking wanker, Mane’s goal sums him up the twat, as Lovren beat him in the air he’s already thinking about claiming a foul and grabs his ear as he was falling, if he had 100% concentration on the header instead of trying to get a free kick for nothing he might have actually won the header.

David MaddockVerified account @MaddockMirror 2h2 hours ago

Honestly, that was a disgrace from Sergio Ramos. He's ended @MoSalah's night, and possibly his World Cup with a cynical, horrible foul. Believe me, Ramos knew what he was doing there, dragging the arm down like that and holding. Red card all day. #UCLfinalChampionsLeagueFinal2018.png

Even though I can't stand this cunt, he is bang on.

We badly need shithouses in our team.

I’d take Van Dijk over him all day long, Ramos has had a better career and is probably still better than him now but he’s just such an unlikeable cunt I wouldn’t want him, he’s the CB version of Mourinho. They were made for each other.

Did Ramos intend to injure Mo. Ex players as pundits will never critise a current pro. There must be some code of practice. But if you hold onto your opponent then roll him as you are going to ground so his body takes the full impact of your weight at best it is going to knock the stuffing out of the player and at worst injure him like tonight. So yes in my opinion Ramos knew exactly what he was doing.