You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Net Spend Pool

TheHowieLama

See Moof, this is the thing I can't understand.

Ambivalence towards the owners? yep, I can understand that, I think that's the stance that most of us take up.

An outright distrust of the owners? Ok, once bitten, twice shy, you can understand that some people don't like these owners, American owners haven't been great for us in the past.

Cautiously optimistic? Again, we've been done on the 'jam tomorrow' promise before but there's nothing to suggest that they are asset strippers or venture capitalists who are hell bent on fucking us over.

And then there's you. A nearly one man band of sneering, it could almost be interpreted that you are in their employ, fucking nastiness that anyone could utter a word against them. No matter what anyone says, there you are with your "fuck off and support Spurs then" response if someone dares to suggest that another club might be run better.

We are all on the same page, we all want some investment in the club to make strides forward, we don't want book balancers when we seem to be on the ledge of a leap forward. Other Liverpool fans who are just the same as you want something better than selling our most influential player. and there you are, almost to a man, viciously sniping and mardying that anyone could say anything against a bunch of American cunts who are in it for the money and nothing else.

You are swinging your dick about amongst your own, being surly and facetious in defence of people who are not worthy of your time, effort or support and actively don't care a fuck what you think or do.

And here you are, defending them at the detriment of your own kin, like they called your Granny a street whore.

I can understand you thinking that maybe they aren't as bad as some make out, but you are actively going out of your way and with some vitriol, to actually to defend them like they pay your mortgage and bring up your kids.

And i could just see that being delivered by Keitel in those cool, calm threatening tones.

BCM = 150

Unrighteous = 105

Rev = 105

NV = 100

SaSa$  = 90

THL = 80

Remmie = 70

John101 = 45

Intorresting = 30

Captain  = 30

Slugtrail = 30

An Tha = 25

FEG = 25

Mr T = 20

Flakey = 12p

The Bitch = 10p

Lurtz = -10

JaiZ = -50

Grinch = whinging

Get in! Just checked and I’m in the CL places.

See Moof, this is the thing I can't understand.

Ambivalence towards the owners? yep, I can understand that, I think that's the stance that most of us take up.

An outright distrust of the owners? Ok, once bitten, twice shy, you can understand that some people don't like these owners, American owners haven't been great for us in the past.

Cautiously optimistic? Again, we've been done on the 'jam tomorrow' promise before but there's nothing to suggest that they are asset strippers or venture capitalists who are hell bent on fucking us over.

And then there's you. A nearly one man band of sneering, it could almost be interpreted that you are in their employ, fucking nastiness that anyone could utter a word against them. No matter what anyone says, there you are with your "fuck off and support Spurs then" response if someone dares to suggest that another club might be run better.

We are all on the same page, we all want some investment in the club to make strides forward, we don't want book balancers when we seem to be on the ledge of a leap forward. Other Liverpool fans who are just the same as you want something better than selling our most influential player. and there you are, almost to a man, viciously sniping and mardying that anyone could say anything against a bunch of American cunts who are in it for the money and nothing else.

You are swinging your dick about amongst your own, being surly and facetious in defence of people who are not worthy of your time, effort or support and actively don't care a fuck what you think or do.

And here you are, defending them at the detriment of your own kin, like they called your Granny a street whore.

I can understand you thinking that maybe they aren't as bad as some make out, but you are actively going out of your way and with some vitriol, to actually to defend them like they pay your mortgage and bring up your kids.

I wasn't able to rep this sublime masterpiece at the time. Quoting it for brilliance.

• 6 months later...

So out is Coutinho at 104 and Ward at 14 now correct?

Then 

Fabinho = 40 schmil

Alisson = 56 schmil

Shaqiri = 13 schmil

Looks like a wash or thereabouts

Ooops -- looking back the Coutinho money is off the table.

So out:

Ward -- 14

In 

Fabz -- 40

Alisson - 62.5

Shaq - 13

100 mil is the winner. That is until we dump Mignolet for 15 and some other blert for 5 -- then 80 mil is the winner.

Which is.....checking.....

Oh, it's me.

Ooops -- looking back the Coutinho money is off the table.

So out:

Ward -- 14

In

Fabz -- 40

Alisson - 62.5

Shaq - 13

100 mil is the winner. That is until we dump Mignolet for 15 and some other blert for 5 -- then 80 mil is the winner.

Which is.....checking.....

Oh, it's me.

Does £18m for Ings count? Apparently that's as done a deal as Keita last summer, it's just about the paperwork.

Keita was deemed not included in this pool - but we can use the other numbers there:

Out

Ward = 12.6

In

Fabz = 40.5

Alisson = 56.25

Shaq = 13.25

So the number is 97.4 as we stand. 

The crowd can decide on whether Ings should count.

Mignolet is a dead man walking and will never make it through the week imo.

I want three starting XI calibre players (forward, midfield, and GK)

I'm expecting 4+ in, though.

I want ZERO first XI guys leaving.  (This does not include Can, and obviously Mignolet/Morono/Lovren)

Pretty good summer, considering what I wanted!  Shaqiri isn't starting XI quality, but he's a damn fine player coming off the bench, starting the odd game.

Keita was deemed not included in this pool - but we can use the other numbers there:

Out

Ward = 12.6

In

Fabz = 40.5

Alisson = 56.25

Shaq = 13.25

So the number is 97.4 as we stand.

The crowd can decide on whether Ings should count.

Mignolet is a dead man walking and will never make it through the week imo.

Is that £97.4m net since FSG took over?

Pretty impressive team-building since Firmino onwards, all considered, when you look at what Manchester City can afford to throw at bog standard footballers like Stones and Walker.