You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Net Spend Pool

TheHowieLama

Worked this out the other day. If they aren't sell to buy they should give us at least £214m between what they currently owe and additional transfer funds. Plus any outgoings.

In reality we'll get 2/3 of the combined Salah and Firmino sales money, and 25p for Markovic.

Worked this out the other day. If they aren't sell to buy they should give us at least £214m between what they currently owe and additional transfer funds. Plus any outgoings.

In reality we'll get 2/3 of the combined Salah and Firmino sales money, and 25p for Markovic.

you had me up until 25p for Markovic, no chance

It'll be the same as every other window under them.  No big signings, unless there's an even bigger sale.  Low net spend.

The cocksucking local journos will spin the same old excuses and the same stupid cunts will buy it and talk about the next window being massive.

• Downvote 1

Honestly, we're unlikely to face a team parking the bus after FC Porto, so anything is possible.

Totally agree. SAid at the start of the season we have about the same chance of winning the CL than finishing 4th, if we can get to the knock out stage where teams have a go.

• Upvote 2

You’re bonkers if you think this squad is winning the CL.

I reckon it's our best chance. Unless we play utd everyone will let us play and we have 2 legs to score and fuck up in equal measure. The one off game in the final is time for klopp to break his curse.

I think 30 net.

We need to spend a couple of hundred but it wont happen.

BCM = 150

Unrighteous = 105

Rev = 105

NV = 100

SaSa$  = 90

THL = 80

Remmie = 70

John101 = 45

Intorresting = 30

Captain  = 30

Slugtrail = 30

An Tha = 25

FEG = 25

Mr T = 20

Flakey = 12p

The Bitch = 10p

Lurtz = -10

JaiZ = -50

Grinch = whinging

Netspendpool? Is this our new rebranding? Those FSG guys are pretty smart eh

See Moof, this is the thing I can't understand.

Ambivalence towards the owners? yep, I can understand that, I think that's the stance that most of us take up.

An outright distrust of the owners? Ok, once bitten, twice shy, you can understand that some people don't like these owners, American owners haven't been great for us in the past.

Cautiously optimistic? Again, we've been done on the 'jam tomorrow' promise before but there's nothing to suggest that they are asset strippers or venture capitalists who are hell bent on fucking us over.

And then there's you. A nearly one man band of sneering, it could almost be interpreted that you are in their employ, fucking nastiness that anyone could utter a word against them. No matter what anyone says, there you are with your "fuck off and support Spurs then" response if someone dares to suggest that another club might be run better.

We are all on the same page, we all want some investment in the club to make strides forward, we don't want book balancers when we seem to be on the ledge of a leap forward. Other Liverpool fans who are just the same as you want something better than selling our most influential player. and there you are, almost to a man, viciously sniping and mardying that anyone could say anything against a bunch of American cunts who are in it for the money and nothing else.

You are swinging your dick about amongst your own, being surly and facetious in defence of people who are not worthy of your time, effort or support and actively don't care a fuck what you think or do.

And here you are, defending them at the detriment of your own kin, like they called your Granny a street whore.

I can understand you thinking that maybe they aren't as bad as some make out, but you are actively going out of your way and with some vitriol, to actually to defend them like they pay your mortgage and bring up your kids.

• Upvote 7

See Moof, this is the thing I can't understand.

Ambivalence towards the owners? yep, I can understand that, I think that's the stance that most of us take up.

An outright distrust of the owners? Ok, once bitten, twice shy, you can understand that some people don't like these owners, American owners haven't been great for us in the past.

Cautiously optimistic? Again, we've been done on the 'jam tomorrow' promise before but there's nothing to suggest that they are asset strippers or venture capitalists who are hell bent on fucking us over.

And then there's you. A nearly one man band of sneering, it could almost be interpreted that you are in their employ, fucking nastiness that anyone could utter a word against them. No matter what anyone says, there you are with your "fuck off and support Spurs then" response if someone dares to suggest that another club might be run better.

We are all on the same page, we all want some investment in the club to make strides forward, we don't want book balancers when we seem to be on the ledge of a leap forward. Other Liverpool fans who are just the same as you want something better than selling our most influential player. and there you are, almost to a man, viciously sniping and mardying that anyone could say anything against a bunch of American cunts who are in it for the money and nothing else.

You are swinging your dick about amongst your own, being surly and facetious in defence of people who are not worthy of your time, effort or support and actively don't care a fuck what you think or do.

And here you are, defending them at the detriment of your own kin, like they called your Granny a street whore.

I can understand you thinking that maybe they aren't as bad as some make out, but you are actively going out of your way and with some vitriol, to actually to defend them like they pay your mortgage and bring up your kids.

Is this some kind of elaborate joke?