You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

He was a brilliant manager no-one can deny that but Utd have gone too far backwards since taggart left. He will probably finish top 4, maybe even put up a title challenge but no chance anyone but City are winning it next year. He might win a cup but that wont appease them. Once he starts turning it into the jose show he will be under pressure and you know he cant help himself. Him and Chelsea were the perfect match. He wont be allowed to be himself at United. The furher wont allow it.

This has to work out for them. Lads in work talking about how he's going to dominate like its a certainty. Personally I think the guys mystique has long gone and he's massively up against it.

Just imagine this whole thing goes Tits up. How fuckin class would that be!

i hope the cunt gets chelsea away first game.

I'm hoping they get Chelsea a little later, while currently the Chelsea fans still worship the floor he stands on, it won't be long until he insults them and burns the bridges. He won't be able to help it.

No it doesn't.

It's a statement, not a question.

It was just a suggestion as I assumed by using a title similar to the two previous on the topic you were hoping for a similar level of jinx.

I'm hoping you've not broke the curse.

• Upvote 1

We will probably witness some of the most toxic matches against the mancs that we have ever seen. Shitcoat loves it. Seeing Rui Faria doing his coke head impression with a devil on his shirt will be a sight. 

Along with Jurgen, Guardiola, Conte and Pochettino seem like decent fellas. They're also quality managers, not arse-faced former Manchester United players or Ferguson sycophants who are just delighted to be in a top level job.

I can see a certain diminutive Portuguese being called out early on his bullshit this time around.

Spoke to a few utd fans In work today not got sense of them thinking it will work out , he's not exactly got a ringing endorsement from ex players namely Cantona who doesn't think his style of play will endear him to the fans

This is the crux of it for me. He's considered the safe choice for winning trophies in the short term, but he's the absolute antithesis of what the fans there consider to be their attacking style. He's got almost no chance of pleasing everyone and uniting a now divided fanbase, the older members of which couldn't even get on board when LvG had a good string of results.

He'll definitely win trophies, but there's something pleasing about Utd supporters slowly realising their flair was nothing more than continued winning due to one manager who had the league - and the FA - by the testicles, and attacking isn't something they inherently do no matter what. It also speaks of a weak CEO, Woodward has continually fucked up and now little Ian Hislop has gone cap in hand to someone that should be held up as an example of everything their fans think they're not.

I'm not expecting a wonderful festival of schadenfreude like the Moyes era. I don't expect to see it end in tears until he's won them a cup in the first year amid a top four finish, then the league in the second, followed by a couple of Jorge Mendes' disabled ex-players on a bazillion a week and a mid-season flounce in the third. The real pay off, for me, will be their fans' acceptance that they're not special, they're not an attacking side, they have no footballing ideals; they're awash with fickle supporters who sing for silverware, nothing else, and will sell their souls - and their club - to the devil for a taste of it again.

They've crawled over broken glass with their flies unzipped, in order to grovel in front of a man deemed too classless even for Madrid. Bravo.

• Upvote 6

He's got no mind games anymore. The press will gun for him like they did towards the end of his tenure at Chelsea. He bores them now. He picks on Wenger because Arsene doesn't bother to fight back. Watch him try it against Klopp, Conte and Guardiola, he'll get rinsed by them too.

Nobody will be scared of him or his side, like they weren't last season.

The fucking gobshite.

• Upvote 5

he'll get rid of Giggs before the Grape Ape can shag his missus. 

Mourinho is married?

I just always assumed he loved himself so much that the only sexual gratification he needed was looking at himself in the mirror while he knocked one out. 

Note the fact that two days in and his agent hasn't agreed terms with Scum central yet.

Must be arguing about how many eye gouges he's allowed per season

One for the Shitness of modern football thread too.

4cd543ad35f71b4bb58bc56e18c9e17c.jpg

• Upvote 3

He's got no mind games anymore. The press will gun for him like they did towards the end of his tenure at Chelsea. He bores them now. He picks on Wenger because Arsene doesn't bother to fight back. Watch him try it against Klopp, Conte and Guardiola, he'll get rinsed by them too.

Nobody will be scared of him or his side, like they weren't last season.

The fucking gobshite.

I wish this was the case but I can see the opposite happening.

They'll be all over him for the first while in his interviews lapping up all his shite and laughing at his shit jokes.

He'll spend an absolute fortune over the summer and will start winning games playing shit football but both the media and manc supporters won't mention the shit football they'll all be banging on about the team has improved under Jose and what a good move it was to get him in.

I wish this was the case but I can see the opposite happening.

They'll be all over him for the first while in his interviews lapping up all his shite and laughing at his shit jokes.

Of course they will.

They will all be sucking his pecker at every opportunity to begin with

Tried and tested tactics of build them up then knock em over, Mourinho is a classic target.

Big loud gobshite that's got an over-blown opinion of himself yet can't can't keep a lid on it when he doesn't get his own way . This time with any luck it will go pear shaped a bit quicker as there will be powerful voices within the club that never wanted him there.