You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Agree that in the sort term, the diminutive Portuguese will improve their side. Hopefully, the inevitable shitstorm that will happen will set them back in the long run.  

Slur and the rest of them know this and don't care.  Shows the level of desperation over there.

With any luck, by the time United implodes, LFC will have arisen from the ashes and resumed its place as the best side in the land.

United will be challenging for the title with him in charge next year. No doubt in my mind.

Fortunately, so will we once Klopp has had a summer of transfers and a full pre season with his squad, so I couldn't give a fuck.

*struts arrogantly away

I can imagine Ferguson getting fed up of him quickly too. Apparently he's not convinced that he's right for them.

He will be like that fella who sits on his throne in the middle of space in Guardians of the Galaxy telling the main baddie that his politics bore him.

This always confuses me. One bad half season and he's suddenly shite. Is Klopp also a busted flush? Finishes of 7th and 8th in two leagues and 3 cup finals lost in the past two years. Seems like a busted flush to me. 

No but you don't see Chelsea or Madrid players hugging him in the street like Materazzi. He'll fuck the players right off and they'll down tools like they did in Madrid and Chelsea.

Hopefully.

United will be challenging for the title with him in charge next year. No doubt in my mind.

Fortunately, so will we once Klopp has had a summer of transfers and a full pre season with his squad, so I couldn't give a fuck.

*struts arrogantly away

City will be challenging with Guardiola in charge.

Chelsea will win it.

Guest Pistonbroke

I wouldn't go as far as to say he's a busted flush, he is however no longer in favour with the F.A as his cautions and bans prove. That could change if he is the new mancs manager. 

The reason I reckon he will fail is because the Mancs have one fucking shit squad apart from a few promising forward minded players who still need to prove their worth in a second season with them. Since leaving Porto all those years ago he has taken over very good squads and at the likes of Chelsea had a shit load of money meaning he could buy a load more players. The error margin was quite large due the amount of players, using those that looked good whilst loaning out a shed load of players, it was like a kid doing a pick and mix bag of sweets, somewhere amongst all those sweets will be a few they like.

He won#t have that luxury at the mancs, he is getting 200 million to spend by all accounts but the majority of his signings will have to work from the off, I just don't think he has that in him as he'll end up spunking a lot of that money on what he perceives as 3 or 4 big names. They need a lot more than that if they are to challenge for major honours, which is why they have brought him in. 

The club will probably do OK selling new shirts, getting sponsorship deals etc, the cunts always do, but Mourinho will flop IMO and the cunts will end up trophy less again and back to square one as far as finding the right manager goes. 

With any luck, by the time United implodes, LFC will have arisen from the ashes and resumed its place as the best side in the land.

Sadly, we will never be the best side in the land ever again. We will never dominate English football like we did in the 70's and 80's. We fell asleep big time while everyone else got ahead of the curve. Settling for the odd trophy here and there is likely to be our position for the future. Klopp is a good guy, but I think he is up against it big time.

Shitcoat can do what he likes. That club is made for him. Let them tear one another apart.

Cunt manager reportedly going to manage cunt club.  A match made in cunt heaven.  If he does get the job he'll get rid of Giggs before the Grape Ape can shag his missus.  I can see him being successful there, but they might rue getting what they wished for looking at his last season with Chelsea.

Cue massive press hoop licking wankfest if he gets the job.

So they can add a sexist, bullying, child assaulting, ballboy bullying eye poking cunt to their list of odious twats, alongside Mr. Deliberate Injurer, Mr. Karate Kick A Fan, Mr. Ticket Tout, Mr. Peep Under The Women's Bog Door and Mr. Purse Snatching Drink Driving Arm Breaking Own Kid Snogging Healthy Organ Waster.

But, eh, that Suarez, eh? Offended by everything ashamed of nothing them Scous-uhs.....

Its going to be 2-3 fairly good years for them, unless shit goes down quickly.

He is going to bring in quality and experience at once, expect him to say its not until 17/18 they are going to win it, though. Zlatan is a quick fix for their attack, their midfield and defence is going to take a little bit more.

They are too big to just go away and be irrelevant. As said above they generate a shitload of cash and have had 20 years of continuous success under Alex Ferguson so playing for them is still a bit prestigious. Be thankful that Chelsea and Man City came into money because they would be out of sight by now. We've hardly put them under any sustained pressure since the nineties.

Mourinho will probably win them some trophies but he always seems to self destruct because he can't help being a massive cunt and his ego demands him to be centre stage all the time. People will eventually get fed up of him and he will leave.

We need to get our activities together instead of hiding behind the sofa hoping they fuck up.

• Upvote 2

anyone who publicly chucks a physio under the bus whilst under the slightest bit of pressure is a thundercunt with a screw loose. it'll happen again with some other incident where he fucks up and looks for a scapegoat. he can't help himself.

scholes will also put the boot in for us when the football is eye aids, which it always is with him. regardless of who he buys.

I think this could go tits up. All the media types seem to think its the fulfillment of destiny and the perfect match. In some ways it is but I think there'll be a fair degree of kick back in the dressing room and in the board room.