You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Your own self-made/band music thread

Red Phoenix

Started a new thread because I feel like I'll just be shitting up threads with half-made tunes before long. Also because I can sit and create almost daily at times, and I just like sharing what I'm doing incase anyone likes it/parts of it.

So this thread is for anyone who makes their own tunes/wants to post music from their own band. No matter how bad or unfinished you think it is, you're fine to post it here (posting several versions of something as you make it more complete is also fine.) Even if it's just a few beats/melodies, etc, that's an idea or ideas for something new.

Just getting something sorted out a bit, then will upload and post back.

• Upvote 3

Here's one my brother & me done recently, I played drums on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTXjBTqfQzw

Nice one, liked some of the guitar work in that quite a bit too.

Does Myspace still exist?

If so there will be a handful of very high quality songs on there that I wrote when I was about 16. And when I say high quality, I do of course mean mind bogglingly shite.

Also have a few on there I think, and also pretty shite for the most part as far as I remember.

• Upvote 1

Production sounds pretty good on that, Mook.

I'll pass that on, it was just some pals from around Edinburgh who helped us out, I came out of retirement to play on it, even threw some tellys out of hotel windows & drove a roller into a swimming pool for good measure.

• Upvote 2

I'll pass that on, it was just some pals from around Edinburgh who helped us out, I came out of retirement to play on it, even threw some tellys out of hotel windows & drove a roller into a swimming pool for good measure.

Ha Ha Keith Mook here

• Upvote 3