You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bonus Bagging....

dave u

I've found the software good at the moment, but as I say I don't have much time through the day as I don't have access to the site through the day, sort the kids out in the night and then marking books until late, so it's saved me some time. The arbs are okay, making between 5%-10% profit on the stake so yeah big bets, little profit but making £15 a day is over £400 a month is how I look at it.

The one I have is called Profit Maximiser Matched Betting Software and includes Arbing, Dutching and the Channel 4 racing software which I'm hoping will rack up the money during Cheltenham.

Works for some people, maybe not others but for a quid on a months trial it's saving me the effort already.

That's the one I bought to. Yesterday was flat out doing qualifying bets with today cashing in the free bets. Hopefully get it all done before hitting the beer for the day with the m***h.

I did bonus bagging about 4 years back and cleared over 700. Surprised you only hit 290 Sputnik 1?

I said I did it some years back and like you I did really well, however this time I cleared £290. I have the excell spreadsheet here to prove it. So two things have changed, bookie offers and the odds on the matched bets. I am sure the time of year you do your bets also has some influence but it clearly isn't the £700 profit that it once was.

He also uses 'smarkets' who charge 2% to demonstrate the profit that you can achieve with his new Accumulator generator, when in truth Smarkets rarely has the liquidity to cover your lay bets. You end up having to use Betfair and they charge 5%. Then odds change as you progress down the accumulator (sorry got my arb and accu mixed up earlier) and other risks come in to play. All in all you can waste a fair amount of time for nothing. 

I did try the Arb stuff a coupe of years ago but throwing a few hundred around to gain a quid wasn't something I was interested in at the time. Plus it seemed that unless you were extremely quick the odds always changed and you ended up laying at a slight loss. Maybe I had a bad luck. 

The £400 a month on arbs mentioned (and I've read it can be higher) must be for very lucky punters that have a large cash reserve. I say lucky as you need luck to grab those decent matched bets. There are far easier ways to make money than this. It only takes one mistake and you're gambling and potentially throwing your hours and hours down the sink. 

£1 trial you say......

Don't ignore the £3 profits, they add up. It might seem a lot but if you constantly do them it is well worth it.

In Bonus Bagging they do add up, about four of them if I remember correctly. So £12 as one off joining bonuses for joining 4 different bookies and making 8 bets in total. Now as a daily thing that would be great, as one offs I decided life was too short and took my £290 instead of my £302. 

I will keep the links to these 4 cheapskate bookies and should they improve their offers then I may use them. 

As far as Arbing goes, yes £3 bets all day and every day will add up. 

I am doing then £1 arb software offer for a month but the software is exactly the same as odds monkey which is available on the web for £8 a month. The Dutching software is ok but without a good bank its difficult to rack up a profit very quickly. Wiping out your Betfair bank and then waiting for the money to come back is a massive pain too.

I probably trade on Betfair more than do the offers now. Paddy Power and Betfair being the same company is dangerous for Bonus Baggers as they will soon spot the layers and ban the promotions on Paddy Power. In fact I think the reason Ladbrokes and Betdaq and Paddys and Betfair have got together is to try and stop the arbers.

Paddy Power odds are also the shittest of the big companies so its no wonder they are trying to close the loopholes.

I'm on Profit Accumulator now, which I imagine is the same as Profit Maximiser.

One tip - learn accumulators and use your free bets on these - 20% more profit, which when you are talking £1000s is worth it. 

Also, don't arb for the sake of winning. Arb because you may get banned from the bookie and want to rollover money without losing it.