You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bonus Bagging....

dave u

Anyone still doing this?

I was just going to sign up' date=' but its adding VAT when I say in am in Britain. Not a lot like, but I didn't see anyone else mention it, is this new or am I being dim?[/quote']

Follow BBs instructions too.

Put me down as your referral please!(There is now a bonus for referring people so I thought I'd be cheeky.)

Follow BBs instructions too.

Put me down as your referral please!(There is now a bonus for referring people so I thought I'd be cheeky.)

Is there a referal code? I feel like I should refer Dave, as it is his thread on his site, but if Dave doesn't give me one by the time I do sign up (not sure when), then I'll use yours.

Unless its already somewhere in the thread?

Is there a referal code? I feel like I should refer Dave, as it is his thread on his site, but if Dave doesn't give me one by the time I do sign up (not sure when), then I'll use yours.

Unless its already somewhere in the thread?

Sent you a PM with it mate.

Ive just gone gold again as a sign of good faith to Dave and the site.

To answer your original question, yes, I made about 40 to 50 quid over the Cheltenham Festival from it despite having most bookies covered.

Probably the one year the Bonus Bagging would of made you less at Cheltenham than just backing the favs in doubles and trebles.

Everybody I know who had a bet at Cheltenham made very decent money,some made vast amounts off small bets just on lucky 15s with the favs.

Probably the one year the Bonus Bagging would of made you less at Cheltenham than just backing the favs in doubles and trebles.

Everybody I know who had a bet at Cheltenham made very decent money,some made vast amounts off small bets just on lucky 15s with the favs.

Never been much of a favourite backer so I hedged my bets.

Jennings bet are offering a free £25, inplay bet, if you have a £25 bet on the outright winner of the masters

Currently tiger woods is 5.0 (4/1) at jennings and 5.1 to LAY at betfair. can be done for a loss of £1.50

With the free £25 in play bet bet to come

Easy £20 profit in this

If you dont have a jennings bet account they also offer £30 fre bet for new accounts (i think it is place two £30 bets for a free £30 bet) i think you might be able to sign up and claim both offers

ASK CUSTOMER SERVICES IF THIS IS OK

DO NOT DO THIS OFFER IF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO LAY BETS OFF AT BETFAIR.....THIS IS GAURANTEED PROFIT.......NO RISK INVOLVED!

YOU ALSO NEED TO BE QUICK AS BETS FOR THE £25 MASTERS OFFER MUST BE PLACED BEFORE THE FIRST PAIR TEE OFF (not sure what time the first tee off is)

• 1 year later...

I'd be happy with enough to get me started on profit maximising. I have read you need a big float for that. Have you done much on that?

I got my float from something like £100 to £750 doing bonus bagging and you don't need that much more for Profit Maximiser, it's just useful to have a bigger bank to do multiple bets at once. I got started on Maximiser but lost my mojo, no fault of them of course, just laziness on my part. With PM there are so many different offers to try that you should always find something

My float is really only £100 at the moment so struggling to do more than one bet at a time. Do you believe it's viable to make a few hundred per month on PM?

Pretty skint at the moment so a bit of extra income would be great.

My float is really only £100 at the moment so struggling to do more than one bet at a time. Do you believe it's viable to make a few hundred per month on PM?

Pretty skint at the moment so a bit of extra income would be great.

Have you got a Skrill account? If you have open a Dafabet account, its the easiest £20 you will make.

No mate. Could you PM me the details please. Would be much appreciated?

Wasn't able to send a PM. But basically you open a Dafabet account but can only deposit with Skrill which is an e-wallet. Deposit and bet £30 and you'll get a £30 free bet. Which accounts have you got opened currently?

• Upvote 1

Wasn't able to send a PM. But basically you open a Dafabet account but can only deposit with Skrill which is an e-wallet. Deposit and bet £30 and you'll get a £30 free bet. Which accounts have you got opened currently?

Stan James

skybet

boylesports

betfair

Ladbrokes

Betfred

I had a couple of those previous as well so can't do bonus bagging with them but might see if I can convince my mum too.