You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bonus Bagging....

dave u

Made about £15 off the Bet Internet offer but I'm glad my two Lay bets won as they took a while to award me my bonus bet after the qualifying bet.

How do you work out the lay bets for the Bet Internet type offers where if you win in BI you wouldn't get the bonus and it is only awarded if you lose the qualifying bet? You would then need to ensure that it makes a profit if the lay lost. They confuse me as there are still free bets out there but aren't part of Bonus Bagging's deal.

How do you work out the lay bets for the Bet Internet type offers where if you win in BI you wouldn't get the bonus and it is only awarded if you lose the qualifying bet? You would then need to ensure that it makes a profit if the lay lost. They confuse me as there are still free bets out there but aren't part of Bonus Bagging's deal.

Mike mentioned that BI has caused problems for his members so I took a bit of a chance as had I won with BI I might have had problems getting the money without playing through it a couple of times.

As for lays,Ive PMed you.

I would send these bets, but when people start getting free bets refused on silly grounds I can't send them as it looks bad on myself!

If you want to take advantage then email me and I will help.

I've used all the bookies Mike is set up for made a profit of near 500.

The killer was it could have been almost 700 but for visa blocking all my cards.

I went to play the 200 bonus from bet365 and the lay was 515. When I tried to lodge this visa blocked my 2 credit cards, debit card and PayPal. Which meant I lost out on 198euro,aaarrggh!!!!!!!!

They said the transaction was suspicious and too much money going abroad.

They freed the cards up the following day but it was too late,bastards.

The killer was the bet worked perfect with no need to roll over as it fell in to betdag.

Over all, very happy with the system up over 500 notes in around 6 weeks.

Guest davelfc

I finished a few weeks ago, self excluded myself from as many as I could, mainly because I don't bet normally and also because I didn't want to give them all of the hefty slot wins back, although I did put a bit back. I won more than the BB gave me.

I joined sipgate, it's like Skype and I they give you any area code you want. I used that number to stop bookies calling me as it goes straight to an online answerphone. Some cockney chancer from betfair taught me that lesson from the start. I also have used a disposable email address which is now deleted so the ones I couldn't exclude myself from cannot send me junk mail.

I'm considering reporting my debit card as lost, this way I will get a new number. May sound paranoid but there's a load of bookies out there (many granted are excluded) who are overseas and for a slight inconvenience I can rest assured nobody is going to be able to do anything with my card if they hack my betting account.

I'm currently helping a friend out with their BB as they're totally clueless when it comes to betting, even with Mike's excellent help. They're over £500 up already with a few bookies to go and haven't even done the spread betting yet.

I did earn them £34 last week for a paddy power Man City v Real bet that offered excellent odds for a a first time text bet. I was surprised Mike didn't have it on his site. (bet72.com gave full details)

I've been using Mike's arb software to supplement my friends wins, i.e. instead of a £4.40 loss on a possible £20 free bet qualifier, I found a 60p loss. I had the time to look for this and wait until I could make the most of the odds. This is in no way a criticism of Mike's system, it's an excellent system that anyone should be looking to get on to if you want guaranteed cash.

But I can see the addictive side to it and if you have an addictive personality, have thrown far too much money into fruit machines etc. I would advise caution. Also if you decide to start improvising then you're gambling and you'll lose.

One last thing, I discovered that a few of the bookies love to reject your withdrawal of cash. They dump the money back (so you can spend it if you want) and demand ID. They appear to take as long as they can to do this and to confirm back to you.

The worst offenders for this William Hill and Setantabet. The worst slots, bet365. The most difficult company to self exclude from 'William Hill who I almost had to threaten to report as they were violating their responsible gambling guidelines. Best slots for me betfair following Mike's slot machine advice.

Have give BB a rest for now on around a £180 profit and put this money aside in somebody elses account for xmas.

I do slots atm and I've been slightly ahead overall on betdaq slots.

My son wants to give it a go in the new year,he lives away so address isn't a problem but he wants me to do it for him so I will have to use a different ip address so he doesn't miss out on the bonuses.

Just a slight criticism of Mikes slot strategy is the amount needed to make it work and the slots need to be the ones with bonus rounds or spins to make good money.

Guest davelfc

My mate is finding bet770 to be a real pain at the moment. His £70 stake won so no free bet. But they've tried every single trick in the book to delay him. Waiting a few days after the withdrawal application to money bookers to ask him for ID.

Taking a few more days to acknowledge the receipt bur saying it's been passed on. Now awaiting a few more days for them to pass it all.

This before they then decide to start the money bookers payment process. I wouldn't mind but it's £270, the shark bastards.

My mate is finding bet770 to be a real pain at the moment. His £70 stake won so no free bet. But they've tried every single trick in the book to delay him. Waiting a few days after the withdrawal application to money bookers to ask him for ID.

Taking a few more days to acknowledge the receipt bur saying it's been passed on. Now awaiting a few more days for them to pass it all.

This before they then decide to start the money bookers payment process. I wouldn't mind but it's £270' date=' the shark bastards.[/quote']

I've been pretty lucky myself and I've tried to avoid the lesser known ones too.

I finished a few weeks ago' date=' self excluded myself from as many as I could, mainly because I don't bet normally and also because I didn't want to give them all of the hefty slot wins back, although I did put a bit back. I won more than the BB gave me.

I joined sipgate, it's like Skype and I they give you any area code you want. I used that number to stop bookies calling me as it goes straight to an online answerphone. Some cockney chancer from betfair taught me that lesson from the start. I also have used a disposable email address which is now deleted so the ones I couldn't exclude myself from cannot send me junk mail.

I'm considering reporting my debit card as lost, this way I will get a new number. May sound paranoid but there's a load of bookies out there (many granted are excluded) who are overseas and for a slight inconvenience I can rest assured nobody is going to be able to do anything with my card if they hack my betting account.

I'm currently helping a friend out with their BB as they're totally clueless when it comes to betting, even with Mike's excellent help. They're over £500 up already with a few bookies to go and haven't even done the spread betting yet.

I did earn them £34 last week for a paddy power Man City v Real bet that offered excellent odds for a a first time text bet. I was surprised Mike didn't have it on his site. (bet72.com gave full details)

I've been using Mike's arb software to supplement my friends wins, i.e. instead of a £4.40 loss on a possible £20 free bet qualifier, I found a 60p loss. I had the time to look for this and wait until I could make the most of the odds. This is in no way a criticism of Mike's system, it's an excellent system that anyone should be looking to get on to if you want guaranteed cash.

But I can see the addictive side to it and if you have an addictive personality, have thrown far too much money into fruit machines etc. I would advise caution. Also if you decide to start improvising then you're gambling and you'll lose.

One last thing, I discovered that a few of the bookies love to reject your withdrawal of cash. They dump the money back (so you can spend it if you want) and demand ID. They appear to take as long as they can to do this and to confirm back to you.

The worst offenders for this William Hill and Setantabet. The worst slots, bet365. The most difficult company to self exclude from 'William Hill who I almost had to threaten to report as they were violating their responsible gambling guidelines. Best slots for me betfair following Mike's slot machine advice.[/quote']

Fucking hell Dave. Have you started putting a milk bottle on your door handle as well?

Guest davelfc
Fucking hell Dave. Have you started putting a milk bottle on your door handle as well?

Always have.

No I was ripped off for a few thousand a while ago, stupid credit card company. I also had someone try to rip off a pre paid card I had. (used on agoda on my iPhone in Thailand) last year.

The self exclusion is to stop me going back and giving them my winnings back, the new card number hardly an inconvenience and will give me peace of mind.

Always have.

No I was ripped off for a few thousand a while ago' date=' stupid credit card company. I also had someone try to rip off a pre paid card I had. (used on agoda on my iPhone in Thailand) last year.

The self exclusion is to stop me going back and giving them my winnings back, the new card number hardly an inconvenience and will give me peace of mind.[/quote']

Bastards.

Dave,haven't you thought of putting an incorrect mobile number in when you sign up to a bookies like I do? I just change the last number or two and opt out of the marketing too.

If I wanted to do a mobile bet I would change it for the bet and change it back I suppose but I also avoid the mobile bets too as my tariff doesn't allow short text numbers.

Just an idea.

Dave,haven't you thought of putting an incorrect mobile number in when you sign up to a bookies like I do? I just change the last number or two and opt out of the marketing too.

If I wanted to do a mobile bet I would change it for the bet and change it back I suppose but I also avoid the mobile bets too as my tariff doesn't allow short text numbers.

Just an idea.

Not a good idea, i read somewhere that one bookie refused to give a bonus or payout because the punter had given the wrong phone number on purpose.