You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bonus Bagging....

dave u

Don't know if any of you are aware of this or not, but there's something called 'Bonus Bagging' which is basically a risk free way to make money out of the special offers made by online bookies.

A few weeks ago I got an email from someone wanting to advertise on the site. Before I run any ads I obviously make sure the company is legit, and when I looked at the website it's fair to say I had some doubts about this one, especially as I'm not much of a gambler so a lot of it didn't make sense to me.

I googled 'Bonus Bagging' and also the name of the guy who sent me the email, Mike Cruickshank, expecting to find stuff about it being a scam and to stay away. I couldn't find anything negative, in fact everything I found seemed to endorse it as legit, but I still wasn't comfortable enough to recommend it to the forum.

So I registered with his site, paid the £27 and decided to give it a try. I told Mike that if what he claimed on his site actually works I'd be happy to run the ad and allow him him to post on the forum about it. I've been doing it for a couple of weeks or so and have made roughly £80 so far I think, it's difficult to keep track of it as the money is split between various bookies and my bank account. There's a lot of ins and outs as you have to deposit money with the bookies to get the free bets, and you also need to keep topping up your betfair account so it is difficult to keep tabs on how exactly much you've made, as you never know which bet is going to win and which one will lose (for example if your betfair account keeps losing then it needs to be topped up so you can continue to make money).

I've definitely made decent money off it though and I'm more than satisfied it's not dodgy, so I've now agreed to run the ad (which you can see on the left of the page). Mike has registered on the site and will answer any questions you have on this thread.

He'll explain it far better than me, I'm still pretty unsure about exactly how it works, I just know if I follow the instruction emails that are sent out then I'll make a few quid and unless you cock up and don't follow the instructions properly, it is completely risk free.

The jist of it is that online bookies offer special promotions, such as free bets. You take advantage of them by making a bet, and then bet against it (also called 'laying') on betfair. Both bets cancel eachother out (you may lose a small amount in order to gain the free bet), but you pocket the profit from the free bet by placing a bet and laying that bet too. You're not making money from the actual bets, the money you make is the free bet they offer, so you might make £10 or £20 from each bookie.

You're told what bookies to register with, how much to deposit and what bets to place, it's straightforward enough following the instructions, and if you miss a bet you can just request a new one and they usually arrive within minutes. The customer service is spot on in this regard.

I've done this with five or six bookies so far, and there are plenty more still to do. The £27 is a one off payment that you will make back on your first couple of bets.

It says on the Bonus Bagging website that you can make £500 a month from this. I'm not sure how that works or if it's entirely accurate or not, that's something for further down the road as I'm still at the stage of cashing in on introductory offers. I'm sure Mike will be able to explain all that better anyway.

Click here for more information on Bonus Bagging. Check it out and if you have any questions post them on here for Mike to answer.

Here's another link to a site reviewing Bonus Bagging.

It s been around for a while in different forms and variations.

It s totally legit and also this way is probably the best way to increase money.

Anybody could do it themselves if they got a little time to spare on it.

Theres a slight catch to it though,if you can call it a catch.

I am not doubting the £500 a month claim even if it sounds a bit high,what I will say is this.

Doing this type of thing can only be done for a short period of time as to do it requires opening accounts with different bookies and using there offer to new customers.

As soon as you gone through them then thats it.

It also depends on how much dosh you have as well,as different bookies match your initail deposit or as with most up to around £40 or £50 some go higher.

I used to do this myself without paying any sign up fees, it's pretty simple when you get in to it but it was getting hard to keep track of how much money I was making and what free bets I had taken up. I guess I made about 400 in a couple of months but got a bit addicted and started betting on some Chinese f**tball at 5 in the morning, I was so tired I bet on the same thing twice instead of backing one and backing the other, lost about £100 on that one bet then just gave up.

I used to do this myself without paying any sign up fees, it's pretty simple when you get in to it but it was getting hard to keep track of how much money I was making and what free bets I had taken up. I guess I made about 400 in a couple of months but got a bit addicted and started betting on some Chinese f**tball at 5 in the morning, I was so tired I bet on the same thing twice instead of backing one and backing the other, lost about £100 on that one bet then just gave up.

Oh I might have it wrong then are you talking about the fact that bookies mark up different prices slightly on matches?

Edited by SCOUSE TAPAS
Sorry I just noticed you said the free bets

Like the sound of this. One thing that immediately comes to my mind though is that I have loads of bookie accounts already. Does that make a difference?

A bit, you need to let him know which ones you have accounts with, but there'll be loads of bookies you won't be registered with too.

So yeah.... I don't get it. Does this give you the tips on what bets to do aswell.

Yes, you get emails with instructions on what bets to place. That's what the service is, it means you don't have to do any of the research as it's all done for you.

As Odris says, you can do all this yourself if you know what you're doing and have the time to scour the internet for the special offers. Or you can pay the £27 and have it done for you.

I'm already with SkyBet and Bet365. I'll see how everyone else gets on before I jump in and do it.

Seriously mate it is well worth doing as its money for nothing.

Theres tons o f bookies with offers infact I can list 30 straight off.

Plus for £27 it is pittance to what you will make and without doing any of the work looking were to place the bets.

I was expecting some new and exciting variation on teabagging...

Disappointing.

You're welcome...

wolfbagging

To have anal sex with a person who, prior to the deed, has swallowed a piece of raw bacon with a length of string attatched to it. One end of the string hangs out of the mouth of the anal recipient and as "the moment" approaches for the anal giver, he yanks the piece of string, causing the other person to vomit up the piece of bacon. During vomiting, the muscles in the anus become tightly clenched, causing an amazing sensation for the anal giver.