You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

Says Dominic Cummings:

...he writes that he was "not directly or indirectly the source" of the leak - and questions the "competence" of the prime minister.

He who helped get the fucking biff there in the first place.

Cummings' has come out swinging, effectively calling Alex unfit for office and loads more.

I love a good old fashioned psychodrama, least I would if these cunts hadn't managed to corrupt a nation in to getting in to bed with them and their sixth form bullshit.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/apr/23/dominic-cummings-launches-attack-on-boris-johnson

'Dominic Cummings has launched an unprecedented and extraordinary attack on Boris Johnson, alleging the prime minister tried to quash a leak inquiry as it implicated an ally.

A day after anonymous No 10 sources said Cummings leaked texts between Johnson and the billionaire James Dyson, the prime minister’s former chief aide denied the charge, also claiming Johnson had tried to have Tory donors pay for renovations to his Downing Street flat.

“It is sad to see the PM and his office fall so far below the standards of competence and integrity the country deserves,” Cummings said in a post on his personal blog. Such a damning intervention by the man who was Johnson’s key ally and ideological inspiration will alarm the prime minister and his aides, not least in case Cummings chooses to make any more claims.

Cummings, who left Downing Street in November, dismissed the accusation in the anonymous briefing to several newspapers on Thursday – which he said was done by a No 10 staffer “at the PM’s request” – that he had leaked the Dyson texts.

Cummings said he had checked his phone and had not been forwarded the messages, but that he had been told by Downing Street officials that Dyson’s office emailed screenshots of his exchanges with Johnson to a series of officials, including some at the Treasury, and that this was what had been leaked, but that he was not copied into this. “I am happy to meet with the cabinet secretary and for him to search my phone for Dyson messages,” he wrote. “If the PM did send them to me, as he is claiming, then he will be able to show the cabinet secretary on his own phone when they were sent to me. “I am also happy to publish or give to the cabinet secretary the PM/Dyson messages that I do have, which concerned ventilators, bureaucracy and Covid policy – not tax issues.”

The briefings on Friday identified Cummings as a serial leaker known as the “chatty rat”, who had also allegedly leaked news of another Covid lockdown last year.

In the most explosive allegation in his blogpost, Cummings alleged that in a meeting after the leak the cabinet secretary, Simon Case, told him and Johnson that “all the evidence” pointed to Henry Newman, then an adviser at the Cabinet Office, and since moved to No 10. Newman is known to be close to Carrie Symonds, Johnson’s fiancée, seen as central to Cummings’ removal from his job.

Cummings wrote: “The PM was very upset about this. He said to me afterwards, ‘If Newman is confirmed as the leaker then I will have to fire him, and this will cause me very serious problems with Carrie as they’re best friends … [pause] perhaps we could get the cabinet secretary to stop the leak inquiry?’ “I told him that this was ‘mad’ and totally unethical, that he had ordered the inquiry himself and authorised the cabinet secretary to use more invasive methods than are usually applied to leak inquiries because of the seriousness of the leak “I told him that he could not possibly cancel an inquiry about a leak that affected millions of people, just because it might implicate his girlfriend’s friends.”

Cummings said he then warned some officials about Johnson’s plans, saying they would give evidence under oath to an inquiry, adding: “I also have WhatsApp messages with very senior officials about this matter which are definitive.” Finally, Cummings said he had warned Johnson about renovations to his flat, saying: “I told him I thought his plans to have donors secretly pay for the renovation were unethical, foolish, possibly illegal and almost certainly broke the rules on proper disclosure of political donations if conducted in the way he intended.”

Cummings said the issues needed to be handled by “an urgent parliamentary inquiry into the government’s conduct over the Covid crisis”.

He concluded: “Issues concerning Covid and/or the PM’s conduct should not be handled as No 10 has handled them over the past 24 hours. I will cooperate fully with any such inquiry and am happy to give evidence under oath.”

Cummings is a despicable lying corrupt piece of shit who is putting the boot into a despicable lying corrupt piece of shit.

There are no winners here. Just a bunch of cunts feathering their own nests at the expense of others and now turning on each other to try and avoid taking any responsibility. 

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Champ said:

What is Cummings’ game? Or is that it; that it is just a game with no consequences for him?

Three years in Russia on ‘Various assignments’

The fix is in.

I’ve been drinking tonight, C.

You want more I can try and piece stuff together for you tomorrow, but it’s murky as shit.

Him and Gove go back years and he’s central to a lot of the overtly nationalistic nonsense that’s pervasive, through education and the CJS.

Guys had an unearned place at the top table for years and there’s reasons for that.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, Champ said:

What is Cummings’ game? Or is that it; that it is just a game with no consequences for him?

He’s very close to Michael Gove. Gove and his fishwife missus are trying to accelerate Johnson’s departure so the evil ventriloquist’s dummy can have a crack at the throne.

14 minutes ago, Anubis said:

He’s very close to Michael Gove. Gove and his fishwife missus are trying to accelerate Johnson’s departure so the evil ventriloquist’s dummy can have a crack at the throne.

Gove is the reason Labour could win the next election, with a coalition government obvs.  

He polls lower than Satan on matters ecumenical.

If his arrogance has him ‘fill the vacuum’ then the tories are there for the taking as his individual popularity is lower than a snakes belly, it’s why they hide him in shadows.

I can’t believe we’ve allowed ourselves to become a tabloid nation overseen by second rate tabloid journalists. 

Ah, she who writes for the Mail? The pieces are falling into place. And yet what’s in it for Cummings?

Edit. Just seen your above post. And I don’t get that either...who is going to vote for Gove?

What is Gove?

7 hours ago, Champ said:

Ah, she who writes for the Mail? The pieces are falling into place. And yet what’s in it for Cummings?

Edit. Just seen your above post. And I don’t get that either...who is going to vote for Gove?

What is Gove?

I wrote out a long post, but it became rambling so I'll link you a good, but slightly biased, essay in it's place.

Needless to say he's an ideologically contradicted man child with a huge chip on his shoulder about 'the elites', even though his family own castles, and has used this wonky world view to co-opt the rabble.

There's links with Bannon, Putin and the rest of the authroritarian shitehawks around the world, either directely or indirectely, which is the alarming part.

https://spartacus-educational.com/spartacus-blogURL129.htm

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Champ said:

What is Gove?

Baby don't hurt me no more.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, clangers said:

Just really dumb even by his standards. Why would he choose to dump on someone he must know has lots of dirt on him and his girlfriend? Handily enough it's not like old Dom has a reputation for holding grudges either.

To be fair I think its more Cash & Carrie.

The cunt Johnson's made of Teflon. As long as he convinces the small c conservative section of society (that provides enough votes for a majority, particularly in a FPTP democracy with vying oppositions) that, firstly, there's a culture war that needs fighting and, secondly, he's the man to fight that war, it really doesn't matter to those people how corrupt and incompetent he is.

The people that matter to him - vote for him - love his risible 'bunny hugger' jibes. He couldn't give a fuck how it goes down with the rest of us.

edit: in fact, that's wrong - he cares very much how it goes down with the rest us in so much as he wants a negative reaction. Nothing would have given him and his advisors (one of whom used to be my tutor at uni FFS!) than to see that arch enemy of all things good and conservative, Greta Thunberg, react.