You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

10 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

He wasn't a tory but some guy called Martin Daubney was on TV today fuck me he was the male Carol Malone, gobshite extraordinaire. 

The other cunt they always have on lately is that fuckinv cockney plumber.  His firm Pimlico plumbers got done for not paying holiday pay, yet he's mouthing his bollocks to the nation from Dubai. The silly twat looks like a Lidl own brand Rod Stewart. 

On 21/02/2021 at 18:55, Bruce Spanner said:

I hate the cunt and I have a list of only a couple of people I hate, lover not a fighter an’ all tha’.

Look, I know everyone’s still salty about Inter Yermam winning the EL but you and one or two others really need to stop leaving snide comments clearly aimed at me in every thread. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

High court ruled yesterday that he misled parliament, but there isn't a hint of the story on the BBC website. How very strange.

Kier has underperformed but when blatant corruption isn't called out by the national broadcaster then opposition parties have no chance.

Cumming is currently giving evidence to Science & Tech committie about the Aria project.

This is about five minutes in.

Cummings explains 4 conditions he set for agreeing to work for Johnson in No 10

Q: Was support for Aria a condition of your agreeing to work for Boris Johnson when he became prime minister?

Cummings says he met Boris Johnson on the Sunday before he became prime minister and set four conditions for joining him. He says, first, he wanted to know Johnson was serious about getting Brexit done. Second, he wanted an assurance the science budget would double. Third, he wanted a commitment to create an Arpa-type institution. (Arpa was the forerunner for Darpa.) And, fourth, he wanted Johnson to change the way Whitehall works. And Johnson agreed, Cummings says.

How fucking weak is Johnson to allow somebody to dictate to him the condition on which they will sign up, pathetic. 

• 2 weeks later...

Prime minister cheats on wife and mother of some of his children for 4 years I wonder if he will face a media character assassination, like they did having to resort to Millibands Dad or printing a picture of a man mid bite into a bacon butty. "YOU CANT TRUST A MAN WHO DOESNT EAT A BUTTY LIKE HES ON THE COVER OF GQ".. but you can trust Boris the liar and cheat the conman the man with no morals.

Johnson is an extremely skilled politician.

Anyone else would have resigned and be in prison by this point, no doubt about it.

They're pushing for a public enquiry, but it won't matter. He'll be judged responsible for 40-65% of the covid deaths in this country by a cross party, independent investigation and acknowledge it, then move on.

The police came round to his for a domestic incident. We had his pregnant fiance on tape saying "get off me" and it didn't matter. 3 months before a national election and it didn't matter.

27 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Prime minister cheats on wife and mother of some of his children for 4 years I wonder if he will face a media character assassination, like they did having to resort to Millibands Dad or printing a picture of a man mid bite into a bacon butty. "YOU CANT TRUST A MAN WHO DOESNT EAT A BUTTY LIKE HES ON THE COVER OF GQ".. buy you can trust Boris the liar and cheat the conman the man with no morals.

This will be the sixth known affair from that marraige and has it produced at least one illegitimate child who he does not have anything to do with. This doesn't factor in the payoffs, the bribes, the fact he missed Cobra meetings to 'sort his divorce', the rumour that he actually put lockdown back over the weekend so Carries baby shower could go ahead and these are just the nicer things people accuse him of. An absolute disaster of a man and Prime Minster who will do as much psychological damage to the country as he will physical, it's going to take a long time to reset the pubilc moral compass, if it recovers from this at all. CUNT.

But yeah a decent man who couldn't smile, talk and eat a sandwich in an aesthetically pleasing way, grrrr no, never take to him...

The British forelock tugging never fails to astound me.

On 17/03/2021 at 15:21, sir roger said:

Hoyle realises that he will be unopposed at elections until he dies as long as he keeps the Tories sweet. Starmer should get the whips to have a chat and explain that there are mechanisms to be deselected as a Labour mp.

He'd have lost the last election had he been fully opposed. I work in Chorley and it's a hive of working class Tories, Brexit knuckle daggers and the red side of that shithole down the 62. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

The police came round to his for a domestic incident. We had his pregnant fiance on tape saying "get off me" and it didn't matter. 3 months before a national election and it didn't matter.

Didn't the Daily Nazi run a story about his "EU loving, lefty" neighbours grassing him up?

Telling tales on the Prime minister elect = Very Bad, Traitorous, Scumbags.

Domestic violence = what's your problem?

7 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

Didn't the Daily Nazi run a story about his "EU loving, lefty" neighbours grassing him up?

Telling tales on the Prime minister elect = Very Bad, Traitorous, Scumbags.

Domestic violence = what's your problem?

5 hours ago, Kevin D said:

Johnson is an extremely skilled politician.

Anyone else would have resigned and be in prison by this point, no doubt about it.

They're pushing for a public enquiry, but it won't matter. He'll be judged responsible for 40-65% of the covid deaths in this country by a cross party, independent investigation and acknowledge it, then move on.

That doesn't make him a brilliant politician. It does say something else.