Jump to content
Section_31

Boris Johnson

Recommended Posts

Spot on that.

 

I wanted to go to Uni and then to Dartmouth Naval College but was told by the naval careers officer "there's a lot of snobbery in the navy and you'll struggle with your scouse accent". 

 

The officer careers advisor was based in Manchester and only came to Liverpool once a month. I met him and he spent the whole time talking about how they got a lot of their best recruits from Liverpool secondary schools, but for entry level roles. He just wasn't interested in any officer talk at all, it was like telling someone you wanted to be a dragon. 

 

Eton kids are drilled to believe  they're a cut above, that they're born to rule and that it's their right to have success, be it in politics, military leadership, the legal world, media etc.

 

Most top journalists, judges, military officers and government politicians are privately educated, it’s a racket pure and simple.

 

There's no other county like it in the western world. People tell you you're lucky to live in Britain because you've got clean water etc, fair comment to an extent, but there's more to life than that. Having your life chances and ambitions curtailed from the moment your pop out is starvation of the soul. Get Geldof to write a song about that.

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, cloggypop said:

About time he accepted reality and just gets a number 1 all over. Fucking state of it. 

 

EpxuiTGWMAMGsLi?format=jpg&name=medium

I'm delighted to see that the virus, Brexit and him being a complete cunt is starting to have an effect on him. I know that's a picture of a TV screen but he looks fucking dreadful. Marvellous. Hopefully the cunt will be dead in the next month. 

I was never old enough to understand why people hated Th***her so much. Now with arse hole I do. Fuck him, fuck the tories & fuck Brexit Britain and those that support it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

My heart breaks a little when I see people I respect accept royal honours. Tell them to go fuck themselves, the horrible twats honoured far outweigh the deserving. 

I think in Cruddas's case, he got what he paid for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Peter Cruddas: PM overrules watchdog with Tory donor peerage

 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-55414981

It's starting to feel like the dying days of a regime, he doesn't seem to care what people think of him any more and is just going out in a blaze of glory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's starting to feel like the dying days of a regime, he doesn't seem to care what people think of him any more and is just going out in a blaze of glory.

Poundland Trump

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's starting to feel like the dying days of a regime, he doesn't seem to care what people think of him any more and is just going out in a blaze of glory.

I was thinking along the same lines. He's taken not giving a fuck to different levels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/12/2020 at 19:36, Section_31 said:

It's starting to feel like the dying days of a regime, he doesn't seem to care what people think of him any more and is just going out in a blaze of glory.

 

On 22/12/2020 at 20:32, Dougie Do'ins said:

I was thinking along the same lines. He's taken not giving a fuck to different levels.

Disagree he’s going anywhere, it’s what he is and has always been, there is no change, he’s never given a fuck, he’s well known for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Michael Heseltine has just been talking about the bumbling buffoon on Sky news and it wasn't very pleasant.

 

Never a good sign when one of the old guard are on your case. 

 They're always slagging him off, but they can fuck off too. Johnson and Cameron were spawned by the system the likes of Heseltine spent their lives protecting and propagating, Eton, backscratching, all that bollocks. The only difference now is Johnson has taken a massive shit on something he values, therefore it's time to open one's mouth. All these cunts are silent though when bedroom tax and food banks and the likes are on the agenda. 

 

They're all cunts, past and present.

  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gnasher said:

 

 

 

What a guy. Not only did he create that picture, he also instructed his agent that all proceeds should go to charity.

 

He's as talented and selfless as his dad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Michael Heseltine has just been talking about the bumbling buffoon on Sky news and it wasn't very pleasant.

 

Never a good sign when one of the old guard are on your case. 

He's always slagged Johnson off, he's been doing it for years and before he was leader. 

18 hours ago, Section_31 said:

 They're always slagging him off, but they can fuck off too. Johnson and Cameron were spawned by the system the likes of Heseltine spent their lives protecting and propagating, Eton, backscratching, all that bollocks. The only difference now is Johnson has taken a massive shit on something he values, therefore it's time to open one's mouth. All these cunts are silent though when bedroom tax and food banks and the likes are on the agenda. 

 

They're all cunts, past and present.

I don't mind heseltine, he's about as good as it gets in a Tory. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×