Quantcast
Boris Johnson - Page 89 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Section_31

Boris Johnson

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

She’s a Trump nut. She’s on the vote tampering train.

Yeah, I gathered that by the tweet. 

Just now, Barrington Womble said:

Isn't she the cunt who was getting grants for banging him? 

Allegedly.

3 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Isn't she the cunt who was getting grants for banging him? 

I’m guessing it didn’t end well then?

4 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

She backed him up though didn't she? Why's she digging him out now, I thought she was in his camp?

From memory, she just used the whole thing as a publicity stunt. She didn't say she'd shagged him. From memory she said something along the lines of 'I'll keep his secrets.

Here's the GMB interview she did.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

From memory, she just used the whole thing as a publicity stunt. She didn't say she'd shagged him. From memory she said something along the lines of 'I'll keep his secrets.

Here's the GMB interview she did.

Same head

• Upvote 1

Lot of bonkers yanks around, has to be said, and yet they have a big therapy culture over there too. I miss Gary Cooper, the strong, silent type.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

She seems a bit 'special needs' to me, I mean you'd bang it and then think you probably shouldn't have.

You'd deffo want to hide sharp objects if she's got a cob on.

She’s a proper nutter. One of those women you shag then almost instantly regret. Very high maintenance. He’s got her banging on about him to any newspaper that answers her agent’s call and his ongoing issues with Carrie, I bet he wished he’d stuck with his wife. 

23 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

He's getting balder by the day. Needs to shave what's left off. 

To be fair to him no one can suggest he has broken covid regulations by getting a hairdresser in on the sly, unlike 90% of Liverpool lasses. He looks like he is combing it with a balloon.

Dominic Cummings has landed Carrie Symonds in the jackpot, Kuenssberg reporting that his best mate and comms chief who was due to be made Johnson’s chief of staff has had his appointment held up because she doesn't like it, so she's getting grief. 

What a horrific bunch of cunts. Everyone involved.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Dominic Cummings has landed Carrie Symonds in the jackpot, Kuenssberg reporting that his best mate and comms chief who was due to be made Johnson’s chief of staff has had his appointment held up because she doesn't like it, so she's getting grief. 

First order of business when Labour win the next GE is a massive criminal enquiry into the last 5 years.  Labour should be working with Biden and the FBI into collating things now. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Section_31 said:

he is snidey fucker, briefing the press against her when she has no way of replying. I bet Johnson is having awkward converstaions tonight. 

3 minutes ago, Colonel Kurtz said:

he is snidey fucker, briefing the press against her when she has no way of replying. I bet Johnson is having awkward converstaions tonight. 

Fuck her. 

You lie down with dogs...

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

First order of business when Labour win the next GE is a massive criminal enquiry into the last 5 years.  Labour should be working with Biden and the FBI into collating things now. 

By the time Labour next get elected, I fear that 5 will have a one before it.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Section_31 said:

The cynic in me suggests this story (that has our Laura wetting her knickers) is a Cummings distraction from this,

• Like 1