You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

Hopkins just tweeted some shite to Rashford about not wanting to pay for other people’s kids to eat. He told her to fuck off. Good lad 
It’s also been pointed out by others that there were provisions made during her insolvency that her kids would be looked after and not suffer for the shit she throws out. This was obviously lost on the oxygen thief twat 

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I just can't imagine she has any kind of real happiness in her life. How can you surround yourself with so much hate and actively invite more in. Where the fuck does she get the energy to get out of bed. Just give it a rest for fuck sake take up yoga or some shite, have some DMT.

It's a career move pure and simple. She's an extreme example but there's loads of them. People who are generally talentless but twitter has given them a platform, some go on the radio, and basically all you do is is go on twitter and go:

"Fat people should die"

"Black people steal cars"

"Muslims kill kids."

Then there's a "tweetstorm" as the kids call it. And the likes of the mirror online, metro, Express etc pick it up and turn it into an entire story. They just get a pass in reprinting by referring to her as "outspoken".

So she stays in the public eye, stays "famous", the news websites get some hits without having to put a shift in, and we begin again the next day.

The problem is, it's a 'drip drip', corrosive impact on common decency, on basic manners which starts with stuff like this and ends in stuff like overt acts of actual racism.

They should all be binned off from twitter. The likes of LBC should be held to account too, it's a veritable who's who of cunts like her.

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Case in point. The state of the answers under this tweet.

Amanda seems fun -

My husband told me he isn't going or watching anymore Premier League matches until they take blm off the shirts. It's one massive con! F*ck em!

I am white and proud.

I will never go to London again...unless Khan goes. He has made the capital unsafe for white people.

Some of you think you can retweet and call me trash...a c*nt and a fat slag

Marina Hyde on caustic form- https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jun/16/marcus-rashford-politicians-nurses-footballer-ministers

Best lines-

we’ll come to Gavin Williamson, the 43-year-old secretary of state for education, in due course. Suffice to say Gavin has gone so missing in the biggest game of his career that the coastguard has called off the search and it has now become a matter for the Hubble telescope. As for the prime minister … shortly before Marcus Rashford was born to a single mother who he idolises for her tireless work and sacrifices, Boris Johnson was writing that single mothers were producing a generation of “ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate children”. Which, let’s face it, means so much more coming from him.

• Upvote 3

The Manchester United forward said he was "grateful that the prime minister did change his decision" and that, in a phone call, Mr Johnson had thanked him "for using what I've built in a positive manner".

7 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Turn absolutely anything into a win these Tories.

I'm removing meals for children. That's outrageous. I will not remove meals for children. Well done Boris bloody brilliant stuff from the man. 

Yeah but this shower going to stand firm on Brexit Trade deal with EU , USA and ROW.  Forget about crash out from EU these are all deals that need negotiated and we have a bunch of incompetents on our side.