You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

14 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

She’s already gone to bed, mush. 

Knows for a fact that I’ll be fishing used jam rags out of her ma’s wheely bin and sticking ‘em through t’letterbox. 

Christ 

I didn't believe the exaggerated / not even ill conspiracy theories to begin with, but he does seem to have recovered from a trip to intensive care rather quickly like. I don't particularly believe it still, but knowing the Johnson / Cummings playbook, I have to admit I'd be more amazed if they didn't leverage something like a pandemic illness to manoeuvre to a position of maximum sympathy and minimum criticism if half a chance came up - it's too good for them to turn down. This is the most cynical, manipulative set of bastards in British political history (and it's a crowded field).

3 hours ago, TK421 said:

He's a dangerous evil cunt, this one.  Pure evil. He's just given thousands of British people a death sentence, in addition to the tally racked up so far.  His policies deliberately kill people.  Stay alert. 

It's OK.  We've avoided a catastrophe.

That's what he said.

Tens of thousands dead.  Hundreds more dying every day.  But it's not a catastrophe.

Now get the fuck back to work, proletarian scum.

3 hours ago, littletedwest said:

Can't believe how many people fall for this cunt. He mentioned how we have avoided a catastrophe which of course the 2nd highest death rate in the world isn't 

I don't approve of violence, in general, and I realise that it wouldn't serve any useful purpose, but right now I could shoot this evil shit in the face.

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

He is constantly pictured walking through parks these days. Every bastard day, Look Boris is in the park.

Think that was for the reason of putting out a vibe that the lockdown was ending and everything is getting back to normal.

12 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

He has always done this, even from his time as potential Mayor.

I've seen him out and about a few times, usually Hyde Park

Fair enough. I've just never noticed it in the media before.

I suppose being in a park has never been a standout thing until recently.

4 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Has anyone on here been told to go back to work today?  Be interesting to hear what thoughts are of those getting that instruction 

Our chief exec emailed us all last night, soon after Johnson's statement, and specifically told us not to come in to work and to carry on working from home.

• Like 1

The GF has always been an echo chamber with regards politics, most of us by and large hate the slippery fuck, but I'd be interested to know what the people who voted for him think. Have they realised the error of their ways or are they doubling down on their man? I suspect the latter. 

Johnson is like Trump. He's a wolf in wolf's clothing. A known quantity, if you'd asked anyone a year ago how he'd have handled a theoretical situation like this they would have told you, same for trump. I think people who like them  both like them for that very fact - they're agents of chaos, and those that vote for them get littler pleasure in life other than seeing 'libtards' cry. If it means that they too, suffer in the process, then so be it. 

• Upvote 2