Quantcast
Boris Johnson - Page 40 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Section_31

Boris Johnson

7 minutes ago, Bellflower said:

Has he really had it ?............

It's hard to tell with him. I think he's doing that thing I did when I was a kid, if I was off school with the flu I would take an extra cheeky day off at the end of it so that I could watch Nightmare on Elm Street 3 another six times on the sofa instead of going to school, when really I was feeling fine. 

2 minutes ago, Special K said:

This Sunday Times article isn't going to do him many favours (hopefully)

Fuck all on the BBC page about it and one article in the mail that is Gove defends false claims made. 

This won’t harm him. These articles never do. 

41 minutes ago, TK421 said:

When is Bozza due back on the rapidly developing Covid-19 scene? Proper AWOL. 

Anyone else would have had their benefits stopped by now ...Lazy fat cowardly cunt 

3 minutes ago, Stickman said:

Anyone else would have had their benefits stopped by now ...Lazy fat cowardly cunt 

Harsh on TK421 that.

• Upvote 2

Not the first occasion The Times have gone after him over the handling of coronavirus. Obviously it's still a bit early to tell, but if Murdoch really is training his sights on the useless tit then it's going to be quite a problem for him.

3 hours ago, Duff Man said:

Not the first occasion The Times have gone after him over the handling of coronavirus. Obviously it's still a bit early to tell, but if Murdoch really is training his sights on the useless tit then it's going to be quite a problem for him.

Could well be a Tory party plan coming together.

Push the most electable candidate forward to win a GE, then replace him with someone else.

I see they've started circling the wagons and gone full Trump. Wasn't our fault, it was the Chinese and the WHO.

1 minute ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

Could well be a Tory party plan coming together.

Push the most electable candidate forward to win a GE, then replace him with someone else.

I see they've started circling the wagons and gone full Trump. Wasn't our fault, it was the Chinese and the WHO.

Probably more of a Rupert plan, than a Tory plan, but yes, it does look as if he's being lined up as the fall guy.

The times article  all over the chanel 4 news bulletin. Sky have reported on it all day.

Not a mention on bbc evening news or even a tweet on the subject from chief political reporter Laura Kuenssberg. 

Compere with the trivial Corbyn anti semitism nonsense which the bbc and kuenssberg in particular gave plenty of oxygen.

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

The bbc is an absolute disgrace and has been for a long time now its basically the propaganda arm of the Tory bastards. 

They've been a disgrace for their entire history. Paedophile sympathising, Tory cunts.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

The times article  all over the chanel 4 news bulletin. Sky have reported on it all day.

Not a mention on bbc evening news or even a tweet on the subject from chief political reporter Laura Kuenssberg. 

Compere with the trivial Corbyn anti semitism nonsense which the bbc and kuenssberg in particular gave plenty of oxygen.

Just checked the bbc number 2 political journalist to kuenssberg Norman Smith on twitter, and absolutely nothing.

Not sure if it is common knowledge or even true, but chatting to a nurse at Arrowe Park over the weekend - she told me her mate works at the hospital treating BJ and said he was on a ventilator, even tho it was denied.

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Harsh but fair.

Isn't anywhere near harsh enough.   They covered up savilles I'll deeds and every cunts knows this now. 

16 minutes ago, Jennings said:

Not sure if it is common knowledge or even true, but chatting to a nurse at Arrowe Park over the weekend - she told me her mate works at the hospital treating BJ and said he was on a ventilator, even tho it was denied.

I can’t see a scenario that sees him in the hossie and in ICU for the time he was, without being on a ventilator.

How embarrassing that we as a culture, which Johnson sees himself the epitome of, take the piss out of the North Korean propaganda stories, such as holes in one and the rest, but it seems that our “leader” has done the same to attempt to create a certain identity for himself, while misleading the population during the most serious situation I’ve ever seen.