You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

His final comment, in Hansard, as PM, in the mother of all parliaments, is ‘Asta la vista, Baby’.

Fucking hell.

Good riddance and may we never see his like again.

I've read that was the last thing the other sexual predator said in parliament, Pincher. He's definitely trolling people.

Pincher by nature is still MP for Telford and as such could have run for Tory leader and PM. Considering the calibre of the other runners and with being a nonce a criteria to being a torymp he could have done well with his fellow mps on a 'release the rapists' ticket.

9 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Pincher by nature is still MP for Telford and as such could have run for Tory leader and PM. Considering the calibre of the other runners and with being a nonce a criteria to being a torymp he could have done well with his fellow mps on a 'release the rapists' ticket.

Woke if you call him a rapist. Bloody lefties 

6 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Personally I wouldn't have wished the cunt well.

I’d have thrown a shit pie at the cunt, but honestly what do you think this middle ground, middle aged, marginal voters would say is more prime-ministerial; ‘wishing you and your family well’ or ‘get tucked your fat gangster cunt’. 

Starmer hates him, BTW. Absolutely fucking hates him. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Hank Moody said:

I’d have thrown a shit pie at the cunt, but honestly what do you think this middle ground, middle aged, marginal voters would say is more prime-ministerial; ‘wishing you and your family well’ or ‘get tucked your fat gangster cunt’. 

Starmer hates him, BTW. Absolutely ducking hates him. 

Agree that Starter did the right thing there definitely by wishing him well. Yeah he absolutely hates the cunt.

• Upvote 1

Starmer hates him, BTW. Absolutely fucking hates him. 

I know ..I get that.

I'm not raynors no 1 fan but you can tell she utterly despises him.

Starmer treats him with respect when he doesn't deserve an ounce of it.

7 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I know ..I get that.

I'm not raynors no 1 fan but you can tell she utterly despises him.

Starmer treats him with respect when he doesn't deserve an ounce of it.

Did you ever see Starmer’s interview with James O’Brien on his podcast? You can just tell he’d stab him in the neck if he got chance. 

Did you ever see Starmer’s interview with James O’Brien on his podcast? You can just tell he’d stab him in the neck if he got chance. 

The one he did this week on ‘The rest is politics’ is good as well.

Doesn't hold back and just calls Johnson a ‘useless bullshitter’.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The one he did this week on ‘The rest is politics’ is good as well.

Doesn't hold back and just calls Johnson a ‘useless bullshitter’.

That’s Campbell and Stewart’s podcast isn’t it? 

Edit: Yep, I hadn’t looked at my Spotify list this week because I’ve been listening to an audiobook instead, going to listen to that whilst making dinner. 

That’s Campbell and Stewart’s podcast isn’t it? 

Yeah, here’s the transcript…

‘I think that he is a complete bullshitter and I think he’s been found out.

“And I’m really struck with the partygate stuff, because it wasn’t just that he did things which broke the rules, it’s that he then took the piss out of the public with his ridiculous defences afterwards.

“And in the local elections I accept that not everyone on doors was saying ‘it’s that that’s done it for me’, but there was a general realisation that this guy bullshits. And if he’s bullshitting about that, he’s probably bullshitting about everything.

“And all this stuff about levelling up, when people can see there’s not much happening round near them, I think there’s this sense that this guy doesn’t mean a word that he says, and that goes very, very deep, very deep.

“That’s why I don’t think there was ever any way back for him from that. And I think it’s really good for the country that we’re seeing the back of it.”

• Upvote 1