You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

I don't know if it was mentioned in here but he never used the word resignation once.

Apparently when he went from the foreign office he hung  around  for 3 weeks so he didn't have to pay rent on his flat.

Boris Johnson rents an apartment by the week?

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

He can work as an MP, it went under the radar that they didn't actually change the law on second jobs, just made a huge fuss over it. May is making millions on th eafter dinner speach circuit.

Agree about the last point, he's being him and working out the best case fall out for himself.

Fucking hell, how, fucking how, did it ever get this bad?

I know he can have a 2nd job, but I'm sure there'll be plenty he will want to do he won't want to declare and have the scrutiny on. 

The Tory Grandees are obviously worried this cunt is going to pull some stunt to stay in Situ hence why they want him gone as soon as possible,  I didn't think he would before reading this thread but I'm onboard with it now .

He's a treacherous twat at the best of times so obviously he can't be trusted to simply just step aside when the time comes 

4 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

The Tory Grandees are obviously worried this cunt is going to pull some stunt to stay in Situ hence why they want him gone as soon as possible,  I didn't think he would before reading this thread but I'm onboard with it now .

He's a treacherous twat at the best of times so obviously he can't be trusted to simply just step aside when the time comes 

As others have said,anything can happen in a few months.

That this morning didn't look like a man who had accepted he was done.

9 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I know he can have a 2nd job, but I'm sure there'll be plenty he will want to do he won't want to declare and have the scrutiny on. 

Yeah, it would make most sense for him to just hold his hands up and say 'fuck youse, I'm going to buy a fucking yatch with all the money Goldman are going to throw at me' but he's not doing that, why?

There's either pronounced mental illness, he's got ulterior motives, he really believes he's capable of this - Dunning Kruger stuff, or he literally is what he is, an over privileged moron who has absolutely no ability to reflect on his failings.

I thought it was interesting that yesterday he admitted he'd met Lebadev without aids, meeting notes etc, again, why now after so many years of deflection?

As others have said,anything can happen in a few months.

That this morning didn't look like a man who had accepted he was done.

I always think it's interesting to watch the main news bulletins. I've had 24 hours news stations on all day. They're deep diving and you can miss things or the real message as you get swamped in detail.

The first thing they've said on the 10pm news.... His speach doesn't mention the issues and he just seems to blame his cabinet colleagues for deserting him. And that's the reality. The cunt still doesn't see the problem. And all he is doing is taking the heat off. "Sure, I'll go suckers". I wouldn't be surprised to see one of his cunt mates nominate him in the leadership election hoping he can get to the last 2 so he goes to the whole Tory party vote. 

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Yeah, it would make most sense for him to just hold his hands up and say 'fuck youse, I'm going to buy a fucking yatch with all the money Goldman are going to throw at me' but he's not doing that, why?

There's either pronounced mental illness, he's got ulterior motives, he really believes he's capable of this - Dunning Kruger stuff, or he literally is what he is, an over privileged moron who has absolutely no ability to reflect on his failings.

I thought it was interesting that yesterday he admitted he'd met Lebadev without aids, meeting notes etc, again, why now after so many years of deflection?

I think that idea he's suggesting he's hanging around is because in his mind it's not over.  

As for lebadev, that's an interesting one. And at the moment being lost amongst everything else. I can't understand what he could gain from mentioning it - unless his brain was just so fucked with what went on yesterday, he just simply forgot it was a secret. 

There was something on the bbc live chat today, someone on twitter likened it to the lion king. They said boris was mustafa and the everyone who forced him out were the hyenas.

The general public are fucking idiots. I hope Russia nuke us all.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I always think it's interesting to watch the main news bulletins. I've had 24 hours news stations on all day. They're deep diving and you can miss things or the real message as you get swamped in detail.

The first thing they've said on the 10pm news.... His speach doesn't mention the issues and he just seems to blame his cabinet colleagues for deserting him. And that's the reality. The cunt still doesn't see the problem. And all he is doing is taking the heat off. "Sure, I'll go suckers". I wouldn't be surprised to see one of his cunt mates nominate him in the leadership election hoping he can get to the last 2 so he goes to the whole Tory party vote. 

The idea that he is hanging round for the good of the party is bollocks, and they kmow that.

If he knew the game was truly up,he would be out of there like a shot. 

My money is using his relationship with zelesenkyy and hoping something happens with Ukraine

The idea that he is hanging round for the good of the party is bollocks, and they kmow that.

If he knew the game was truly up,he would be out of there like a shot. 

My money is using his relationship with zelesenkyy and hoping something happens with Ukraine

Would you be that shocked down the line to find out he was an active Russian asset giving away Ukraine war secrets? 

Well that's just it, isn't it? The press knew at the time, but instead the public were hammered with warnings that it was the other guy who was compromised by Russia.

It's like the stuff with this Pincher creep. Literally everyone who mattered, or had a platform, knew about it but said nothing, because in 2019 there were far more pressing priorities. Politics in this country is a hoax.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jul/07/mp-asks-ex-kgb-agent-tried-arrange-private-boris-johnson-sergei-lavrov-call

Only in this truly basket case of a country ,could someone Iike this be feted for being some modern day patriot facing down remainer plots.

"On the Saturday night, Johnson is understood to have got heavily drunk at the event, meaning that it was unlikely that much of substance was discussed between the newspaper owner and the then foreign secretary."

Or the blabber mouthed cunt spilt all kinds to his russian handler. 

2 hours ago, Fugitive said:

There was something on the bbc live chat today, someone on twitter likened it to the lion king. They said boris was mustafa and the everyone who forced him out were the hyenas.

The general public are fucking idiots. I hope Russia nuke us all.

As discussed on the Alistair Campbell podcast, it's not Russia we need to worry about, it's China who will no doubt use our immense political and economic weakness to make a move on Taiwan. All the economic fallout from Ukraine will look like a sunny day at the races compared to what sanctions against China would mean to us. 

This country looks truly provincial now, our entire armed forces would fit in Old Trafford and if we shelled Ukraine at the rate Russia has we'd run out of artillery after 2 days....this is fact. 

He’s definitely going to try something, and is probably going to test the waters with the public he thinks support him. He’ll be trying to assess that support to use as leverage for whatever he tries.

In fairness to Cheshire, I called into a farm shop in Middlewich yesterday ad they do the nicest bacon I’ve tasted, and the butcher was quite pleased he was on his way. They’re not all cunts.

• Upvote 1