You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

5 minutes ago, Carradona said:

Sky News are embarrassing themselves here, cringeworthy commentary about his cunt wife and kids. 

Once the Government aren't paying for security Nadine will be in like a new Lion taking over the pride to straighten things out.

2 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Well he's said he's staying till the new PM, so over to Starmer now. 

There’s some smoke that the Tories are trying to fix a candidate to go in as PM now to avoid everything. 

Lots are still calling him out.

This isn’t over!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

After what they pulled. 

They all seemed massively fucking incompetent albeit led by someone who was far worse.

How many times did they have to fall into the same trap before one of them thought maybe we should check if what he's said is true before we put it out?

source.gif 

7 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

There’s some smoke that the Tories are trying to fix a candidate to go in as PM now to avoid everything. 

This isn’t over!

They are probably worried that if they don't get rid of him now he will try and find a way to wriggle out of resigning and stay on. 

Cummings saying the same thing too,

I know that guy & I'm telling you -he doesn't think it's over, he's thinking 'there's a war, weird shit happens in a war, play for time play for time, I can still get out of this, I got a mandate, members love me, get to September...' If MPs leave him in situ there'll be CARNAGE
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

This isn’t over!

I wonder who that would be? 

Have you seen that tit Steven Baker is standing? And we thought it couldn't get worse! 

5 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

I know that guy & I'm telling you -he doesn't think it's over, he's thinking 'there's a war, weird shit happens in a war, play for time play for time, I can still get out of this, I got a mandate, members love me, get to September...' If MPs leave him in situ there'll be CARNAGE

It's just like trump. And in the same way he has a cult behind him. 

Edit... The Cummings commentary on Johnson reminds me of the commentary we got from Michael Cohen on his podcast about trump. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

Yeah, he didn't say he was resigning as PM. This could get very messy very quickly.

They need to oust him now. If they give him until October he will court the right and far right vote and try to drum up support among the electorate. Not sure the British are the type to go for a Capitol Jan 6th type insurrection, but he’ll cause serious shit trying to find a way to get out of this.

17 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I wonder who that would be? 

Have you seen that tit Steven Baker is standing? And we thought it couldn't get worse! 

Baker stands no chance and will be backed up by loons only and go out at the first vote.

On the new leader I have no idea, but it is being openly discussed now that they'll speed things up and get rid ASAP.

Just now, Baltar said:

Fuck me, on social media there are still cretins that support this oaf. The state of this country when working class people weep for a PM like Johnson.

Just thinking the same after watching another of these ‘let’s go to our correspondent who has been speaking to the people of xyz and getting their views’.

As I’m writing this I’m thinking that they never seem to ask the people in Wales or Scotland 

8 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Baker stands no chance and will be backed up by loons only and go out at the first vote.

On the new leader I have no idea, but it is being openly discussed now that they'll speed things up and get rid ASAP.

Yeah, but he must think he has a chance, why stand otherwise? Unless he's after a seat in the new cabinet? 

Yeah, I think I posted earlier, David Davies was banging on earlier selection would only take a week. They need a candidate for that though. 

4 minutes ago, Champ said:

Just thinking the same after watching another of these ‘let’s go to our correspondent who has been speaking to the people of xyz and getting their views’.

As I’m writing this I’m thinking that they never seem to ask the people in Wales or Scotland 

They need to find that arl girl in Scotland who they spoke to when Thatcher died (if she's still going)!

39 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

His speech certainly didn't feel like a farewell one.

Hang on a few months and anything can happen

17 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Yeah, but he must think he has a chance, why stand otherwise? Unless he's after a seat in the new cabinet? 

Yeah, I think I posted earlier, David Davies was banging on earlier selection would only take a week. They need a candidate for that though. 

It's kinda like when my mate Mike asked for Mutya from the Sugababes number, after we egged him on knowing he'd be turned down as he's a weird looking fucker.

We thought he'd enjoy the experience despite having no fucking chance whatsoever and it made him feel good for a while...

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

She's as sharp as a rubber ball that one. 

She has just been on the radio. 

Resolve Brexit, stop those dinghys coming here,shrink the state (obviously a decade of cuts isn't enough)

She sounds lovely.

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

She has just been on the radio. 

Resolve Brexit, stop those dinghys coming here,shrink the state (obviously a decade of cuts isn't enough)

She sounds lovely.

I think the modern shrink the state mantra isn't about money, but a kick on from brexit. Get rid of our working and human rights but present it as cutting red tape and giving us new liberties