You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

I knew Truss was thick as fuck but considering she's had her eye on the big chair and she still hasn't disowned him and will therefore be tainted by association shows she has the political elan of a North Korean general who beats the boss at golf.

She thinks she can be the female Johnson and take all his votes if she can get on the ballot that goes to the party. 

The times are.claiming ever that cunt Patel is asking him to quit now. 

I think if he called a snap election then that would result in a Trump like attempt to gather the forces of right, far right and totally fucking crazy that turned out to secure fucking Brexit. I think his appeal with the deranged and dangerous flagshaggers would result in quite a nasty campaign: every inbred Tommy Robinson fanboy would be looking for their buffalo horned headgear before storming their local village hall to protect 'our democracy'.

I blame the fucking Yanks.

On 29/06/2022 at 16:05, Scooby Dudek said:

I know I shouldn't but I actually think that if he gets found guilty (officially) of lying to the house, then that will be him done for. 

He will either resign, like the great, honorable man that he is or the 1922 committee will use it to justify a rule change and have a second no confidence vote. *

If he resigns, it will only be because the 1922 committee tell him they are going to have another vote and he will lose it. 

Same thinking, just a different scandal.

4 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

It would be a terrible shame if somebody set light to that Boris cut out whilst they were walking down the street, and I really hope that nobody does it as the gobshites could get hurt too.

So that's:

Gobshites

Bolton

Cardboard Cut Out of Boris

Lighter Fluid

Matches

I hope no psychopaths are reading this and ignoring my pleas for them not to set fire to the Boris cardboard cut out!

It would certainly be a truly awful occurrence of epic proportions.

1 minute ago, Preston Red said:

It would certainly be a truly awful occurrence of epic proportions.

And I would once again like to appeal to any psychopaths living in the Bolton area who may read this forum not to set light to the Boris cardboard cutout, nor any of the gammon cunts carrying it!

9 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Apparently ne needs the backing 0f the party to.call an election 

He can go to the queen and say he has lost the confidence of his party and they can't remove him and he won't quit, but he can't run a government. Apparently there's no precedent for this, but potentially creates a constitutional crisis as it would require the queen to decide if to tell him to quit and let another member of his party to lead a government or allows him to dissolve parliament and go for a GE. 

Let's be honest, it wouldn't be the first time he tested our laws and constitution to the limit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fugitive said:

The cunt is just mad enough to tell them to fuck off and call an election in a last ditch effort to cling on.

This is quite a plausible outcome. When asked, he squirmed around at the select committee and didn't expressly rule it out. The vote of no confidence was a secret ballot but the 38 resignations are in the public domain. They won't be allowed to stand on a Tory platform so by holding a GE most of the vocal opposition within the party will be purged. It will be badged as an election of the people versus the media elite as to who runs the country. This will also be the message to the 1922 committee, go back to your constituents and ask them who they want as PM.  Its a mad tactic but he is desperate. 

3 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

This is quite a plausible outcome. When asked, he squirmed around at the select committee and didn't expressly rule it out. The vote of no confidence was a secret ballot but the 38 resignations are in the public domain. They won't be allowed to stand on a Tory platform so by holding a GE most of the vocal opposition within the party will be purged. It will be badged as an election of the people versus the media elite as to who runs the country. This will also be the message to the 1922 committee, go back to your constituents and ask them who they want as PM.  Its a mad tactic but he is desperate. 

He needs to be quick though, if we get to Monday, the 1922 will just change the rules and dump him. 

7 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

He needs to be quick though, if we get to Monday, the 1922 will just change the rules and dump him. 

Or plausibly his supporters get elected to the 1922 and change the rules of the process to by pass the MPs and go straight to the members for a vote of no confidence which he would probably win. The whole narrative of his supporters is that there is a disconnect between the views of MPs and the public. The members aren’t as outraged as the MPs . Very hard for MPs to oust him if he wins the support of the members.