You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

42 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Imagine looking at the headlines of the likes of the mail,the express,the rag,the times  ..imagine seeing the fawning interviews by the likes of our Laura..

And then genuinely believing there is some sort of media witch hunt against him.

Some people like to be able to say what they want then go crying when they get their arse handed to them. It’s similar with the Tory mindset about the media. Diane Abbott has a can of mojito on a train and it’s burn the witch, Tories symphony billions of pounds of tax-payers money and it’s leave them alone you lefty remainers #scummedia etc 

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Some people like to be able to say what they want then go crying when they get their arse handed to them. It’s similar with the Tory mindset about the media. Diane Abbott has a can of mojito on a train and it’s burn the witch, Tories symphony billions of pounds of tax-payers money and it’s leave them alone you lefty remainers #scummedia etc 

Jane in Sevenoaks (5 live)thinks we have been brainwashed into thinking he is horrendous and every media outlet has it in for "boris '

Indeed.

11 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Jane in Sevenoaks (5 live)thinks we have been brainwashed into thinking he is horrendous and every media outlet has it in for "boris '

Indeed.

Fucking media! Constantly stating things he's actually done.  

10 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Indeed.

I genuinely fucking despair at times.

There's a bunch of gobshites who go out drinking in Bolton with a life sized cardboard cut out of Johnson, regularly singing songs about Asians and blacks and being intimidating fucking pests in every bar they go in.

16 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

I genuinely fucking despair at times.

There's a bunch of gobshites who go out drinking in Bolton with a life sized cardboard cut out of Johnson, regularly singing songs about Asians and blacks and being intimidating fucking pests in every bar they go in.

It would be a terrible shame if somebody set light to that Boris cut out whilst they were walking down the street, and I really hope that nobody does it as the gobshites could get hurt too.

So that's:

Gobshites

Bolton

Cardboard Cut Out of Boris

Lighter Fluid

Matches

I hope no psychopaths are reading this and ignoring my pleas for them not to set fire to the Boris cardboard cut out!

32 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

It would be a terrible shame if somebody set light to that Boris cut out whilst they were walking down the street, and I really hope that nobody does it as the gobshites could get hurt too.

So that's:

Gobshites

Bolton

Cardboard Cut Out of Boris

Lighter Fluid

Matches

I hope no psychopaths are reading this and ignoring my pleas for them not to set fire to the Boris cardboard cut out!

Be even worse if they set them alight 

6 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

He can't remember what happened when he met lededev without officials but he thinks he told them.

Brilliant 

is he a goner then?

Yes, has been for a while, it needed critical mass and that was reached a while back, it's just been about being able to do it properly.

If he tries to call an election tonight, despite being told by the grey suits to go and his cabinet resigning, all hell breaks loose and fuck only knows what happens.

• Upvote 1

Looks like it's game over, the 1922 committee cunts are going round to tell him to quit or they'll change the rules and fuck him off. Graham Brady has 'instruments of torture' at his disposal, was the direct quote given to the Telegraph.

What a fine bunch.

8 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Yes, has been for a while, it needed critical mass and that was reached a while back, it's just been about being able to do it properly.

If he tries to call an election tonight, despite being told by the grey suits to go and his cabinet resigning, all hell breaks loose and fuck only knows what happens.

What were the rules changed to about GEs?

Would be funny as fuck if he called one. 

I do want him to carry on, this is glorious entertainment. I don't want him to go of his own free will I want him to be flung out on his arse and his clothes thrown after him in binbags while a bloke in overalls hammers planks across the front of No10.

• Upvote 1

Just now, skend04 said:

What were the rules changed to about GEs?

Would be funny as fuck if he called one. 

End of fixed term, meaning he can call one whenever, so they can call one when they are on their uppers.

Problem being he has to prove to Liz that it's justified, which might be the opt out safety valve.

1 minute ago, redinblack said:

I do want him to carry on, this is glorious entertainment. I don't want him to go of his own free will I want him to be flung out on his arse and his clothes thrown after him in binbags while a bloke in overalls hammers planks across the front of No10.

Unfortunately the cunt will fold his hand shortly . 

I knew Truss was thick as fuck but considering she's had her eye on the big chair and she still hasn't disowned him and will therefore be tainted by association shows she has the political elan of a North Korean general who beats the boss at golf.

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

End of fixed term, meaning he can call one whenever, so they can call one when they are on their uppers.

Problem being he has to prove to Liz that it's justified, which might be the opt out safety valve.

Ah I see. 

I'm guessing he'll do it. Or try at least. No way a guy who has coveted the job he's in, for most of his adult life is going to leave it without trying something desperate.

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

I knew Truss was thick as fuck but considering she's had her eye on the big chair and she still hasn't disowned him and will therefore be tainted by association shows she has the political elan of a North Korean general who beats the boss at golf.

She has no chance . Much more worried about that witch Mordaunt