You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

Politically i do, I've got a very good idea.

No you really don’t. You have no idea where I stand on practically an political subject. If you did, you’d have posted something I’ve actually said on here in the 13 years that I’ve been posting about these subjects. 

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

No you really don’t. You have no idea where I stand on practically an political subject. If you did, you’d have posted something I’ve actually said on here in the 13 years that I’ve been posting about these subjects. 

Oh I think I do, it oozes out of you.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jun/29/david-lammy-apologises-for-getting-facts-wrong-about-ba-strike

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

That’s the second time you linked that to me. Why? 

You clearly don’t have any clue what I believe. As the world leading authority on my own beliefs, it’s not really up for debate. 

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

That’s the second time you linked that to me. Why? 

You were discussing Lammy and Labours reaction to the strikes a few days ago. I pointed out the staff at Heathrow were striking over the money taken off them during Covid, the link I provided of Unite boss said the same. I was right. Lammy now agrees 

Why? does it upset you?

11 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

You were discussing Lammy and Labours reaction to the strikes a few days ago. I pointed out the staff at Heathrow were striking over the money taken off them during Covid, the link I provided of Unite boss said the same. I was right. Lammy now agrees 

Why? does it upset you?

Yes, I’m distraught. Good one. 

I was indeed discussing him. My discussion was that he’s a chancer politician cunt. I called him a chancer cunt in the post quoted I’m the other thread. I hate the prick. You were right about what? What they were striking about? Well done, everyone, except the useless cunt that I called a fraud knew what they were voting for and why. Congrats, you were right about what they were voting for. What has that got to do with me, as somebody that disagrees with Lammy and thinks - and regularly says - he is a cunt? 

You should focus less on what you *think* I believe and more on what I *actually* say. 

5 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yes, I’m distraught. Good one. 

I was indeed discussing him. My discussion was that he’s a chancer politician cunt. I called him a chancer cunt in the post quoted I’m the other thread. I hate the prick. You were right about what? What they were striking about? Well done, everyone, except the useless cunt that I called a fraud knew what they were voting for and why. Congrats, you were right about what they were voting for. What has that got to do with me, as somebody that disagrees with Lammy and thinks - and regularly says - he is a cunt? 

You should focus less on what you *think* I believe and more on what I *actually* say. 

Why? 

14 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I have a long standing hatred of him. I think he’s a dishonest shithouse, mostly to do with how he acted around the wars. 

OK fair enough on Lammy but I wonder if his attitude towards workers looking for a fair deal is not that much at odds with the rest of the front bench. He went on the Marr show apparently not briefed on the Heathrow strike! Fucking hell even i knew the reasons they were striking, he's on the Labour front bench ffs. His general attitude towards them workers was imo telling.

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

OK fair enough on Lammy but I wonder if is attitude towards workers looking for a fair deal not that much at odds with the rest of the front bench. He went on the Marr show apparently not briefed on the Heathrow strike! Fucking hell even i knew the reasons they were striking, he's on the Labour front bench ffs. His general attitude towards them workers was imo telling.

You say ‘fair enough’ but, really, it’s just an indication of you reading what I say and coming to an entirely different conclusion, and it’s probably because I’ve voiced my dislike of a couple of prominent left wingers in Labour (he who shall not be named). My dislike of them isn’t because they’re left wing. It’s because they’ve done a bad job at getting left-wing policies in place. I want some left-wing, progressive, policies in place and I want this right l-wing shitstain of a government out. They’re destroying the country, bit by bit. If that’s me oozing right-wing politics to you, I genuinely suggest you reconfigure your instruments. 

24 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

You say ‘fair enough’ but, really, it’s just an indication of you reading what I say and coming to an entirely different conclusion, and it’s probably because I’ve voiced my dislike of a couple of prominent left wingers in Labour (he who shall not be named). My dislike of them isn’t because they’re left wing. It’s because they’ve done a bad job at getting left-wing policies in place. I want some left-wing, progressive, policies in place and I want this right l-wing shitstain of a government out. They’re destroying the country, bit by bit. If that’s me oozing right-wing politics to you, I genuinely suggest you reconfigure your instruments. 

We all want this government out. I don't think the Labour party appearing so far to the right that it embarrasses itself on the country's prime time political show is the way to get there.

4 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Dominic raab is surely a shining example of the egalitarian country we live in which is the envy of the world where the brightest and most talented, rise to the top.

He co authored a book which said the British were 'among the worst idlers in the world', yet as foreign secretary stayed on holiday as Afghanistan collapsed.

52 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

FWapgH9XgAERoSc.jpeg

To expand on this.

Private Eye are running a story that the real reason the times squashed the story about Johnson trying to get Carrie a job is that it had a detail about an mp walking into his office while she was giving him a blowjob, he was with someone else at the time.