Section_31

Boris Johnson

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Last week he gave the OK on breaking international law and threatening the GFA, saw Scotland try to force through another independence referendum. Saw his ethics advisor quiz after being asked to provide justification for breaking WHO tariff rules. Fled to the Ukraine for a photo op instead of seeing his 'Red Wall' tories, a trip he interrupted to deal with the messy fall out from a time, not even the first time, he'd given his mistress promises of money and power. He had said story removed by request. Seen his landmark Rwanda proposal DOA in the courts. Tried to extract us from the ERCH, a body he previously triumphed when the sun was shining. Been told by his ethics advisor that he should set out why he hasn't broken the ministerial code and resigned. Attacked the judiciary in an attempt to stoke the culture wars. Admitted he wil not negotiate with unions around strikes. Saw interest rates go up, saw prices go up, saw inflation projection rocket, saw a significant fall in the pound, saw a recession on the horizon, saw future growth scaled down etc etc..

That was just last week in the news and this is now the new normal with this cunt.

That camels back is made of stearn stuff...

Or the straws are divided and split apart thus making them weak?

On 18/06/2022 at 10:34, Moo said:

On one of those Wakefield vox pops a couple of week ago some fella comes on and says of Johnson "he's a buffoon...but we like a buffoon around here". 

That's his appeal, upper-middle aged men and fawning women love that he's an incompetent, fat, ugly, buffoon who is promoted far above his ability and gets away with shit.  The men subconsciously imagine it might be them in the same position so are happy to egg him on, the women imagine it could be their son or husband.

Can't wait until he's gone but fear it's a long way off yet.  

You know what you onto something . I worked with a lad same job different shift so like for like . He was an absolute car crash and initially I despised him and working with him . When management did nothing and I saw what he was getting away I developed a  grudging admiration for him . 

12 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Last week he gave the OK on breaking international law and threatening the GFA, saw Scotland try to force through another independence referendum. Saw his ethics advisor quiz after being asked to provide justification for breaking WHO tariff rules. Fled to the Ukraine for a photo op instead of seeing his 'Red Wall' tories, a trip he interrupted to deal with the messy fall out from a time, not even the first time, he'd given his mistress promises of money and power. He had said story removed by request. Seen his landmark Rwanda proposal DOA in the courts. Tried to extract us from the ERCH, a body he previously triumphed when the sun was shining. Been told by his ethics advisor that he should set out why he hasn't broken the ministerial code and resigned. Attacked the judiciary in an attempt to stoke the culture wars. Admitted he wil not negotiate with unions around strikes. Saw interest rates go up, saw prices go up, saw inflation projection rocket, saw a significant fall in the pound, saw a recession on the horizon, saw future growth scaled down etc etc..

That was just last week in the news and this is now the new normal with this cunt.

I've genuinely lost count of the amount of times they have either acted unlawfully,broken the rules/laws,or being investigated. 

Partygate,the flat refurb,patels bullying, Rwanda,ppi contracts, the back stop..its almost like a daily occurance now.

23 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Last week he gave the OK on breaking international law and threatening the GFA, saw Scotland try to force through another independence referendum. Saw his ethics advisor quiz after being asked to provide justification for breaking WHO tariff rules. Fled to the Ukraine for a photo op instead of seeing his 'Red Wall' tories, a trip he interrupted to deal with the messy fall out from a time, not even the first time, he'd given his mistress promises of money and power. He had said story removed by request. Seen his landmark Rwanda proposal DOA in the courts. Tried to extract us from the ERCH, a body he previously triumphed when the sun was shining. Been told by his ethics advisor that he should set out why he hasn't broken the ministerial code and resigned. Attacked the judiciary in an attempt to stoke the culture wars. Admitted he wil not negotiate with unions around strikes. Saw interest rates go up, saw prices go up, saw inflation projection rocket, saw a significant fall in the pound, saw a recession on the horizon, saw future growth scaled down etc etc.

Oh, also told in a report that Brexit was a financial disaster. 

Haha.. loads of cunts though don't know most of that. But I think how this works, is there's one story that gets a small number to say never again. Week after week, his support just falls apart. Like trump, when you run this chaos, people adjust to the noise and I think mostly block it out, till it's a story that hurts them. 

12 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

He had a bloke called Charlie wedged up it. 

Thought so.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Prince Charles wants to speak with the cunt after describing the deportation plans to Rwanda as 'appalling'.

I wonder how they will frame any u-turn?

That will confuse the gammons. No doubt they will blame Meghan Markle. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Prince Charles wants to speak with the cunt after describing the deportation plans to Rwanda as 'appalling'.

I wonder how they will frame any u-turn?

Framed as 'a cordial discussion' by Nicholas Witchell.

36 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Tbf it does ask the question what political influence does the Royal family have?

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

Tbf it does ask the question what political influence does the Royal family have?

Lots, they regularly have the law changed to suit their own ends, do keep up.

56 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Boris the Biff waffled on about Vimto then.

25 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

A few early reports of a Labour lost deposit in the Tiverton & Honiton by-election due to the sheer volume of tactical voting against the Tories. Nice. 

Could be a good lesson learned for future elections if the non-tory parties work together!

• Upvote 1

Good. That Tiverton woman was horrendous / one in the eye for her cocksure attitude.

This will be the end of Johnson. However, the worry for me is the stupidity of the British public if they reset.