You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

3 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah, and quite often I click on something ready to be self-righteous in the extreme and it's really just people saying 'ha, fuck #backboris, I would only back him if I was backing up my truck over him' or something. It's a load of shit really. 

I've seen similar stuff in the past too when checking it. It was there again a bit ago and this was at the top, good news if true : Boris Johnson could face another confidence vote in six months as committee looking at rule change, says rebel MP

37 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Somebody needs to take a picture of him snorting a line. He’d still not resign. He’s actually a complete lad. He has a great future as a meme maker for ladbible. 

They could have a video of him doing 3 in one swipe then pissing on a portrait of the queen and some of his supporters would still call it a left-wing scum-media witch-hunt. 

4 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Tory mp for the Isle of Wight said he voted for johnson after discussing a 'fair funding package' for his local council.

Theyve done a lot of promising already, but so far very little has materialised for any council.  Here on the Scillies we have been 'promised'; a new hospital/care home for the past five years, a new ship, a new town hall/museum, new housing, all totalling about £100m+.  And we've been promised a Fair Funding review for the last couple of years. 

It's all fucking nonsense, just a carrot to dangle to ensure that everyone votes Tory instead of Lib Dem at the next GE for fear of those projects being scrapped.  

I've never known a time when the government have so easily said yes to half-baked plans we apply for.  And I've been in local government since 2004. 

They have no intention of seeing those projects happen.  

9 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I'm just glad the country were wise enough not to vote for the chaos of Ed Miliband. 

Looked too much like Wallace. Can’t be having that can we.   

3 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Theyve done a lot of promising already, but so far very little has materialised for any council.  Here on the Scillies we have been 'promised'; a new hospital/care home for the past five years, a new ship, a new town hall/museum, new housing, all totalling about £100m+.  And we've been promised a Fair Funding review for the last couple of years. 

It's all fucking nonsense, just a carrot to dangle to ensure that everyone votes Tory instead of Lib Dem at the next GE for fear of those projects being scrapped.  

I've never known a time when the government have so easily said yes to half-baked plans we apply for.  And I've been in local government since 2004. 

They have no intention of seeing those projects happen.  

How fucking thick do you have to be,to believe a word that comes out of that lying cunt's mouth?

8 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

How fucking thick do you have to be,to believe a word that comes out of that lying cunt's mouth?

Enough to give the cunts an 80 seat majority at the last election. 

23 hours ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Thankful this sideshow is over. 

That's a big problem for the Tories.  Johnson will walk down a corridor and know that half the MPs he shares an awkward smile with think he's an idiot.  

That's also a massive amount of potential protest votes and abstentions on his kneejerk populist attempts to calm these waters in the coming months.  

The anger will ferment further, remember that there's only four weeks left before the summer recess.  A recess where MPs will see more problems mount up without direct government life-support, and by-election results will clang like a haunted church bell.  I don't actually see how the Tories can feign their essential role in the Ukraine war and yet take four weeks off on holiday.  Bit like the last four days. 

And here...we....go

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/jun/07/rebel-tories-plan-vote-strikes-to-capitalise-on-pms-weakened-position

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It's because she's slim in good nick and doesn't look like she puts her make up on with a sawn off shotgun. I'd buy her flowers.

As devised by Homer J. Simpson?

• Upvote 2