Section_31

Boris Johnson

6 minutes ago, skend04 said:

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/may/21/boris-johnson-to-sacrifice-top-official-over-partygate-to-save-himself

Oh how surprising. Boris gets fined but someone else gets fired. What a cunt.

You can only hope all these getting sacked to cover his arse have lots of stories they can leak to make the Teflon cunt squirm. 

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

You can only hope all these getting sacked to cover his arse have lots of stories they can leak to make the Teflon cunt squirm. 

Live scenes from inside No.10.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

No dice, not unless his dodgy spiv mates with posh accents can siphon off a few quid. Public funds are now a cash machine to these frauds. 

Corporate welfare incoming!!! 

31 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Corporate welfare incoming!!! 

Been doing it for years. Private sector hired to get you off benefits, private sector hired to give you advice about getting into a job (teach you how to type a CV and charge the state five grand, and you still don't get a job). Uni charge you over the odds for a shit course. 

The whole thing is a money maker, even joblessness. 

That's why the place is falling apart. Corruption and immoral capitalism can only be pushed so far before nothing functions, as the Russians are currently finding out with their military.

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, redinblack said:
4 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I'm not sure I could name a single one on here who'd vote for that shitbag. Not even Rico would vote for him. Maybe Hades, I don't know. Oh, I wonder where @Captain Willard 

In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary, come again?

7 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary, come again?

And in the words of her old fellah Joseph I wrote a response which on reflection may have been Ill thought out so I binned it.

From Friday:

Turns out the law-breaking, lying Johnson is in the clear after all, according to the official Conservative propaganda sheet, and the whole investigation was a waste of hard-earned taxpayers money. Well, that's me told.

No doubt some dim cunt in some Godforsaken part of Little England is nodding their head and agreeing with everything here, although, interestingly, the Mail's own comments section couldn't be more at odds with the article's take on events.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10835137/After-four-months-460-000-one-fine-Boris-Partygate-revealed-Mets-warped-priorities.html#comments

Daily Mail Newspaper Front Page (UK) for 20 May 2022

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Complete car crashes on all news channels this morning as the toadies prostrate themselves to protect the fat, useless cunt.

Great stuff.

That Nadhim Zahawi is one of the worst. A proper loathsome cunt. 

1 hour ago, Jack the Sipper said:

From Friday:

Turns out the law-breaking, lying Johnson is in the clear after all, according to the official Conservative propaganda sheet, and the whole investigation was a waste of hard-earned taxpayers money. Well, that's me told.

No doubt some dim cunt in some Godforsaken part of Little England is nodding their head and agreeing with everything here, although, interestingly, the Mail's own comments section couldn't be more at odds with the article's take on events.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10835137/After-four-months-460-000-one-fine-Boris-Partygate-revealed-Mets-warped-priorities.html#comments

Daily Mail Newspaper Front Page (UK) for 20 May 2022

Only one fine is a not like saying.. Well I only killed 1 person.

So now this morning Sue Gray  is "finalizing" her report. Wtf I thought it ready to publish and only stopped from rolling off printers by the Met police investigation ?  What exactly is she finalising ? What her boss asked to remove last week perhaps ? This is so brazen I genuinely starting to feel a level of grudging admiration for this contemptuous  human being and what he feels he can get away with,  just because he is getting away with it, in clear view of everyone.  Someone in the house of commons on the opposition benches needs to take one for the country and call this toad out . Even if it mean suspension or censure this needs to stop.  

11 minutes ago, clockspeed said:

So now this morning Sue Gray  is "finalizing" her report. Wtf I thought it ready to publish and only stopped from rolling off printers by the Met police investigation ?  What exactly is she finalising ? What her boss asked to remove last week perhaps ? This is so brazen I genuinely starting to feel a level of grudging admiration for this contemptuous  human being and what he feels he can get away with,  just because he is getting away with it, in clear view of everyone.  Someone in the house of commons on the opposition benches needs to take one for the country and call this toad out . Even if it mean suspension or censure this needs to stop.  

They just need to blow the place up

Daily mail Article hammering Sue Gray “senior Whitehall source says she’s loving the limelight” etc. Shameless lying shitbags 

20 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Daily mail Article hammering Sue Gray “senior Whitehall source says she’s loving the limelight” etc. Shameless lying shitbags 

Sue grays office have confirmed they didn't call the meeting.

Under questioning the government have refused to deny it was johnson himself who called the meeting (her own boss)

Yet an unnamed tory source has denied it.

They would make goebells blush