Section_31

Boris Johnson

16 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah, the uncomfortable reality that David ‘I am a massive cunt’ Miliband might well have won the election after I supported Ed ‘my brother is a cunt’ Miliband really bites my balls. The knock-on from that… oy. 

His podcast can be very interesting too. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Is that an old video

Yeah lockdown I seem to remember when Johnson didn't have his pack of wild dogs backing him up 

Opening by wishing r*ngers good luck for tonight the fucking horrible twat although the glove fits. Just started it now as had a work meeting. Already absolutely fuming. 

Has anyone called Johnson a cunt yet? I'm just double checking. Because he is a cunt. 

Is it too much to ask that the cabinet be populated with reasonable, sensible, intelligent adults? 

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Has anyone called Johnson a cunt yet? I'm just double checking. Because he is a cunt. 

Is it too much to ask that the cabinet be populated with reasonable, sensible, intelligent adults? 

He’s a cunt.  

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Opening by wishing r*ngers good luck for tonight the fucking horrible twat although the glove fits. Just started it now as had a work meeting. Already absolutely fuming. 

Strange the only leader not to mention it was the Scottish Nationalists. As for the game Its nice for Scotland and lovely for the city of Glasgow, at 7.45 the whole city will sit in front of their TV sets and be united as one.

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

Strange the only leader not to mention it was the Scottish Nationalists. As for the game Its nice for Scotland and lovely for the city of Glasgow, at 7.45 the whole city will sit in front of their TV sets and be united as one.

Ian Blackford mentioned it. 

2 hours ago, johnsusername said:

We get what we vote for though, sadly. 

The tragedy of these people being in power is that it is a democracy, we put them there. 

44 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Fuck, does it make you shit yourself too?

Wanking in public is also a symptom.

He should fit in well as a Tory in the House of Commons.

3 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

He's had a secret meeting with Sue Gray which her team says was not instigated by her. He's a lying, insincere, repellent, dishonest, scumbag cunt.

Well, good enough to get my vote. 

29 minutes ago, redinblack said:

Well good enough to get the votes of some people on here 

I'm not sure I could name a single one on here who'd vote for that shitbag. Not even Rico would vote for him. Maybe Hades, I don't know. Oh, I wonder where @Captain Willard stands on this?