Section_31

Boris Johnson

44 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

No sense of duty or responsibility..just an eagerness to take credit 

Absolutely spot on

I still think Thursday is going to be a big indicator of what's going to happen.

If they get obliterated,even that cunt can't bluster his way out of that. 

Anybody voting for him... for these should be ashamed of themselves. They're a bunch of callous lying thieves and if you think their behaviour has been acceptable enough to vote for them then you're of the same ilk.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Got a warning off Facebook for this. So much for right wingers being pro free speech and anti woke.

Screenshot_20220504-084938_Facebook.jpg

The right are the real snowflakes. I have to

be very careful with my wording when I wind them up on Twitter because they love a pile on to report any insult from the “woke left” 

This is reassuring, on the prime ministers perceived lack of empathy when challenged over the lady who rides round on a bus all day one backbench mp remarked 'it's unsurprising, Boris couldn't care less about these people, in fact he despises most of the human race." I bet we can guess the small percentage he dosn't despise.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2022/may/03/boris-johnsons-out-of-touch-comments-on-cost-of-living-crisis-anger-tory-mps

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Got a warning off Facebook for this. So much for right wingers being pro free speech and anti woke.

Screenshot_20220504-084938_Facebook.jpg

Saw this on Facebook as a retort to your "working class" tories

279137842_10160064774849532_6578451503211873668_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bjornebye said:

The shit he's coming out with 

It is fucking insane that this nonsesne can go unchallenged apart from in the 'free' press, it is all lies, bluster and misdirection with a nod and a wink to dickheads in the gallery.

How people look at this and can't see through the complete sham it is fucking astounds me.

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It is fucking insane that this nonsesne can go unchallenged apart from in the 'free' press, it is all lies, bluster and misdirection with a nod and a wink to dickheads in the gallery.

How people look at this and can't see through the complete sham it is fucking astounds me.

The noise they were making when loads of them got up to leave and Ian Blackford was speaking was a disgrace. Hoyle has got zero control over that house. 

He's sat there laughing the scruffy cunt 

This needs investigating, sounds like it could be much more serious than all his partying (Adam Wagner is a lawyer who frequently appears on TV discussing COVID regulation and laws).

• Upvote 1