Section_31

Boris Johnson

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

How does it prejudice a police investigation anyway @Anubis if no charges have yet been brought? Something smells here, and it ain't my balls.

I am not legally qualified but thought this was interesting...

I hope he survives, none of the alternatives are better. Keep the entitled fuckwits in power as they are, the last thing we want is them turning the page to a new leader and selling a new government. It's a trick they've pulled on countless occasions. This has cut through, they are tainted with corruption and incompetence much as the major government was in the 90's. Boris doesn't learn his lessons so it'll just be one thing after another even if he gets past partygate.

• Upvote 1

Power in action. I mean anyone would think there isn't a long list of cover ups involving the police and government regardless of Tory or Labour in charge. Nothing new to see here sadly. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Denny Crane said:

Power in action. I mean anyone would think there isn't a long list of cover ups involving the police and government regardless of Tory or Labour in charge. Nothing new to see here sadly. 

Sad but true. Like with Trump, Johnson didn't create all this stuff he just laid it bare. It's like when someone asked Trump if he'd censure Saudi for chopping that bloke up with meat cleavers and he said 'no,  they make us a lot of money'. It's what Obama, Clinton, Bush would have thought but not said out loud. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, clangers said:

I hope he survives, none of the alternatives are better. Keep the entitled fuckwits in power as they are, the last thing we want is them turning the page to a new leader and selling a new government. It's a trick they've pulled on countless occasions. This has cut through, they are tainted with corruption and incompetence much as the major government was in the 90's. Boris doesn't learn his lessons so it'll just be one thing after another even if he gets past partygate.

Dragging this out is manna from heaven for Keir Starmer. The contrast between his fundamental decency and Johnson's lack thereof simply cannot be handwaved away anymore by the monstrous regiments of Toryism. 

• Upvote 1

Tories are paralysed by this. It's crazy that no one is willing to pull the trigger on him and they've painted themselves into a corner saying they'd wait for the report to be published.

I hear arguments re the sections in the report relating to the parties Carrie hosted in the flat are the cause of the delay. Boris and his lawyers saying this is outside the scope of the brief as it’s a private residence, Gray arguing it’s part of no 10. Expect this to take weeks to get resolved. 

• Upvote 1

This is an interesting take.

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2022/01/28/why-on-earth-would-the-metropolitan-police-ask-sue-gray-to-redact-key-parts-of-her-independent-report/

Essentially why would the Met hand over details to those being investigated and allow them to formulate excuses/create alibis etc.

Solid line of reasoning and infers that bigger things are being investigated.

• Upvote 3

Can someone just post photos of him doing coke off Carrie's arse or something then this boring drawn-out bollocks can be over.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Can someone just post photos of him doing coke off Carrie's arse or something then this boring drawn-out bollocks can be over.

I suspect you want that picture for more private reasons 

6 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Ukraine 

Thats not a "created" thing by them. Although I'm sure it's a god send. Just like a few other recent events. 

42 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Thats not a "created" thing by them. Although I'm sure it's a god send. Just like a few other recent events. 

I think it helps him massively to hype up what’s happening. Only last night on question time, somebody was saying this is all a distraction when we are on the verge of war. Thanks 

3 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

I think it helps him massively to hype up what’s happening. Only last night on question time, somebody was saying this is all a distraction when we are on the verge of war. Thanks 

I'm not saying it's not a distraction you fucking teapot. I'm saying they will throw their own 'created' ones in. Dyakuyu. 

3 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

This is an interesting take.

https://thesecretbarrister.com/2022/01/28/why-on-earth-would-the-metropolitan-police-ask-sue-gray-to-redact-key-parts-of-her-independent-report/

Essentially why would the Met hand over details to those being investigated and allow them to formulate excuses/create alibis etc.

Solid line of reasoning and infers that bigger things are being investigated.

Wrong.