Section_31

Boris Johnson

45 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He's fucking weird Cummings isn't he. He fancies himself as some kind of Musk or Zuckerberg type but he seems thick as fuck.

Screenshot_2022-01-18-22-15-35-21_0b2fce7a16bf2b728d6ffa28c8d60efb.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 10

12 hours ago, Section_31 said:

He's fucking weird Cummings isn't he. He fancies himself as some kind of Musk or Zuckerberg type but he seems thick as fuck.

He seems to think he's Machiavelli but doesn't realise that he's pretty far from it.

Anyone who's plan hinged on being reliant on Johnson is definitely not a genius. 

22 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

He seems to think he's Machiavelli but doesn't realise that he's pretty far from it.

Anyone who's plan hinged on being reliant on Johnson is definitely not a genius. 

I think his plan is working out nicely, he'll be back in Downing Street as Sunaks right hand man soon whilst both Johnson and Carrie are out on their ears.

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Dan Hodges reporting Boris cried last night as he apologised to MP.  Good, fuck him.  

Crying for himself and no other reason, like when Thatcher left Downing Street.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, redinblack said:

Crying for himself and no other reason, like when Thatcher left Downing Street.

And May too. 

That's how it always ends for these cunts, they get knifed by their own side once they're no longer useful then they blub for the cameras, feigning patriotism when in actual fact it's humiliation because they finally, belatedly, realise they've devoted their lives to being part of a quiver of cunts. 

What more would you expect from a philosophy that's predicated on the idea of 'me'. 

Made this comparison before but they're like the Mafia. By that I mean, if you had a bunch of mobsters sat around a table there'd be a veneer of respectability, but underneath it all they're all running game, all trying to probe for weaknesses and find ways to leverage an advantage over the others. 

It's not hard to see why a government formed of such people responds  to things like global financial crashes and pandemics by thinking 'how can we make money out of this? What can we sell off? What contracts can I hand out and what favours can I ask for?' 

• Upvote 3

Hoyle is a waste of space tho. The uncivil derision Blackford gets before he even speaks is never admonished. That doesn't seem right.

A Labour MP asked...

"When a Prime Minister is spending his time trying to convince the great British public that he is stupid rather than dishonest, isn't it time that he should go?"

• Upvote 2