Jump to content
Section_31

Boris Johnson

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

The mail is showing footage of starmer drinking beer at a party now. If its the case in one fell swoop the tories are home free.

 

It's been around for ages.

 

It's a nothing thing and can be brushed aside as they were actually working in an office, it could be anything he's drinking and there's no date to it.

 

It's straw clutching.

 

52931699-10403057-image-a-9_164217150810

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

 

It's been around for ages.

 

It's a nothing thing and can be brushed aside as they were actually working in an office, it could be anything he's drinking and there's no date to it.

 

It's straw clutching.

 

52931699-10403057-image-a-9_164217150810

Is he wearing fucking sunglasses indoors?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

 

It's been around for ages.

 

It's a nothing thing and can be brushed aside as they were actually working in an office, it could be anything he's drinking and there's no date to it.

 

It's straw clutching.

 

52931699-10403057-image-a-9_164217150810

It's up to Starmer to put it to bed or the narrative will be set by the tories.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It's up to Starmer to put it to bed or the narrative will be set by the tories.

 

It's was mentioned in PMQ's about three/four weeks back and brushed off.

 

It's desperate.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So they're getting ready to sack thousands upon thousands of NHS staff on the next few months for not being vaccinated but its ok for them to have a piss up and break the rules. 

 

Utter contemptible scum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Apparently Cummings has got more revelations to come next week. Sue gray must be struggling to finish that report. 

C4319A7A-F850-43FD-9DA0-519CFC369C23.gif

 

Just had a look at the bald bastard's twitter feed (my eyes, he types like a teenager) and he seems to be dropping the word cocaine a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Apparently Cummings has got more revelations to come next week. Sue gray must be struggling to finish that report. 

C4319A7A-F850-43FD-9DA0-519CFC369C23.gif

You seem to have the inside track to these self serving traitorous cunts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

 

Just had a look at the bald bastard's twitter feed (my eyes, he types like a teenager) and he seems to be dropping the word cocaine a lot.

The drip, drip, drip seems to be turning into a bit of a trickle.

Hopefully he's got the cunt doing a line on camera. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see they all trying to tie it to brexit and make all of this a leave/remain issue? That their get out and will get the headbangers onside again. Never have I seen a side that supposedly “ won “ try to re live the battle. They think that by keeping the brexit fires burning they can get away with anything

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Marko121 said:

I see they all trying to tie it to brexit and make all of this a leave/remain issue? That their get out and will get the headbangers onside again. Never have I seen a side that supposedly “ won “ try to re live the battle. They think that by keeping the brexit fires burning they can get away with anything

Yeah they will have their usual pushers telling people (either blatantly or subliminally) that labour will want another referendum, will welcome immigrants and the rest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×