Quantcast
Boris Johnson - Page 17 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Section_31

Boris Johnson

18 minutes ago, Pistonbroke said:

He's surrounded himself by incompetent cunts, yet loads will still vote for the Tories at the next GE, even if the Pound land Trump survives Brexit. 

Gordon mate, they aren't incompetent. They will do exactly what is expected of them. Hand picked to do so.

Had you said 'terrible cunts' then I would agree.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Id keep your head down on the hypocricy front if i was you.

I'd learn to spell if I were you.

Can quite assuredly confirm I've never said I would not do something, then done it.

9 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

Can quite assuredly confirm I've never said I would not do something, then done it.

Apart from saying that you never neg someone without giving an explanation why yet you absolutely do just that constantly. 

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

14 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Apart from saying that you never neg someone without giving an explanation why yet you absolutely do just that constantly. 

giphy.gif

Better than Love Island, this. On every night now as well. 

1 hour ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

EARB6OvXUAA-M0S?format=png

EARB6OuXYAEb6VJ?format=png

It's one of the things which has shocked even me regardless of my low opinion of this party, is how willing they've all been to suck up, eat shit and pretty much do anything for a place at the table.

All pretentions to individual loyalty and scruples, even national loyalty, just dispensed with.

16 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's one of the things which has shocked even me regardless of my low opinion of this party, is how willing they've all been to suck up, eat shit and pretty much do anything for a place at the table.

All pretentions to individual loyalty and scruples, even national loyalty, just dispensed with.

They all do it, every single party. They are all in it for themselves, some might not be like that at the start but they either fade away or turn eventually. Any slight benefits that we feel are usually as a by-product of their greed.

They all spend small fortunes analysing the votes they get in elections and then more small fortunes paying people to come up with the words they need to say to attract the most votes. 

1 hour ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

If you honestly care that much, and I can remember the reason why, then feel free to ask me about any particular reaction I've given to anyone.

Nope I’m not arsed. Just nice seeing your assuredly line go up in bollocks. 

Anyway are we all

agreed that Boris is a cunt ?

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Anyway are we all agreed that Boris is a cunt ?

I had his card marked a long time ago:

On 03/09/2007 at 19:04, Sixtimes Dog said:

But Boris Johnson is still an odious little cunt. I even prefer Red Ken to him, and that's saying something.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Sixtimes Dog said:

I had his card marked a long time ago:

Didn’t someone post something praising him on here back then? Around that time anyway. You only have to look at him to know what a self serving cunt he is. 

He has given McVey housing !!!! His cabinet is seriously vile. 

There's not even a pretence that this is anything other than an extremist coup trying to implement Britannia Unchained. Most the contributors to that are there in the cabinet now.

Bonkers. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Id keep your head down on the hypocricy front if i was you.

Gnasher leaping to the defence of the hard-right Brexit extremists.

Not entirely unprecedented.