You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

The Gray report will find that it is debatable whether rules were broken and that Johnson did not knowingly break any and is not in breach of the ministerial code, though there was a farcical drinking culture there with little oversight from leaders and managers.

I am shocked, shocked I tell thee.

Only Alex could order an independant inquiry though, so at least there's that.

10 hours ago, RJ Fan club said:

Still, from his moves you can see he’s a woman’s man…

This is why he gets elected everywhere he goes. Not the deep-held convictions, or the uplifting vision of a brighter future, or ability to cut through the shit and get things done. He gets elected because lots of people think he's funny. And they vote for him as MP, Mayor, PM, on that basis.

I realise what I've said is hardly news, but it bears repeating.

• Like 1

I'm waiting for the photo of Johnson at the party taken around 1.30am in the morning obviously pissed with a glass and bottle in his hand. Timed for release just after the completion of the Sue Gray report.

They'll want him out now to give a new PM time for a pre-election reset.

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

Cummings is probably waiting for this Sue Gray report to be used as a way to clear the Blond Bullshitter and will then drop videos and photos that provide irrefutable proof of him and his missus partying.

Everything that has happened over the last few months has been exactly this. Leaking something, forcing them to comment/deny it, release proof they were lying, rinse repeat. 

I do wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes, what other dirt is there that will never see the light of day? 

Someone mentioned the other day about how wonderful our parliamentary democracy is..its not,its an absolute sham.

The pm can stand up and brazenly lie day after day whilst the opposition are not allowed to call him out

Investigations should be conducted by completely independent bodies,not by people who are directly answerable to the pm,who then has the final say anyway.

Its utterly farcical

2 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Absolute pisstake but utterly predictable. Another scandal that will be swept under the carpet and we just have to suck it up. Life's a shithouse as it is without these absolute scumbags rubbing our faces in it day after day after day. The absolute icing on top of the shit cake is there are still working class people out there who will vote these bastards back into power regardless. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Cummings is probably waiting for this Sue Gray report to be used as a way to clear the Blond Bullshitter and will then drop videos and photos that provide irrefutable proof of him and his missus partying.

Be interesting to see if she interviews Cummings. I hear he is carefully digging an elephant trap that she will blunder into. He has photos of Boris partying to be leaked so if she lets him off, he will release them and completley undermine her credibility and hence the credibility of her report. 

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Absolute pisstake but utterly predictable. Another scandal that will be swept under the carpet and we just have to suck it up. Life's a shithouse as it is without these absolute scumbags rubbing our faces in it day after day after day. The absolute icing on top of the shit cake is there are still working class people out there who will vote these bastards back into power regardless. 

Absolute nap.

No wonder they were all saying lets wait for the findings.

And we get on our high horse about corruption in other countries. 

I do think it has severely damaged him though