You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It makes sense politically for both parties to want him to stay, for them he’s the excuse they need when they decide a new broom and image is needed, for ‘us’ he’s fucking awful and doing irreparable damage.

Cost/benefit ratios all round, fuck the country! 

The country voted for him in a landslide victory for a five year term and the country needs to accept the consequences of their decision 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I think I might know why he's trying to avoid the limelight...

The Sundays are going to be a massacre.

Tony Diver is a political editor at the Torygraph.

The follow up tweets from Diver don’t get any prettier either.

He’s marked, no mistake. That might be the head shot. I’m a republican through and through, so draw little distinction between one funeral or another, but can see that will be allowed to stand.

Nice angle by the Torygraph, assume Truss or Sunak are the anointed one for them and Barclay Bros.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, RJ Fan club said:

The follow up tweets from Diver don’t get any prettier either.

He’s marked, no mistake. That might be the head shot. I’m a republican through and through, so draw little distinction between one funeral or another, but can see that will be allowed to stand.

Nice angle by the Torygraph, assume Truss or Sunak are the anointed one for them and Barclay Bros.

#ScumMedia…

27 minutes ago, Remmie said:

I don't know, at this point it feels like he could stab 5 orphans in the face on live TV whilst shitting on a cancer patient and people will still vote for him/tories. 

Said it earlier.

A huge chunk of people in this country will vote for that  shower of cunts ,no matter what they do.

The last 2 years has only confirmed that.

7 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

On the bbc news before it said if the report showed that he stood up in parliament to express his anger at the parties, and then it transpired he was there,he could be in hot water.

Am I being spectacularly thick here or hasn't that already happened?

Probably when that Allegra bird got them in trouble and he chose his words carefully saying he was angered by the reports of there being parties. 

Angered by the reports, not by the parties. 

Slimy cunt thought he was being clever with that one. 

3 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Probably when that Allegra bird got them in trouble and he chose his words carefully saying he was angered by the reports of there being parties. 

Angered by the reports, not by the parties. 

Slimy cunt thought he was being clever with that one. 

But didnt he say he wasnt aware of them?

1 hour ago, Remmie said:

I don't know, at this point it feels like he could stab 5 orphans in the face on live TV whilst shitting on a cancer patient and people will still vote for him/tories. 

Yeah but Corbyn would have saved them, fed them, found them homes and they could have turned out to be murderers so good on Boris for keeping us safe I say.