You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

2 hours ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Pictured in a quiz last December. The Mirror going for the jugular. 

I'd be surprised if this chapter in the saga cuts through. Yes, it implies he knew more about the parties going on than he previously claimed, but the photo shows him taking part in the quiz via Zoom, which would be seen as the responsible thing to do.

Far more damaging would be a snap of him at a party wearing a Xmas jumper with 'I Love EU' emblazoned on it, laughing manically and resting his glass on a young staffers head while she/he/they can be seen gagging uncomfortably on his cock.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jack the Sipper said:

This is how entitled and expecting of compliance Johnson is, that he really believes the BBC should be nothing more than the PR arm of the government.

image.png

But the readers of this rag will lap it up. 

Marr commented on it this morning and said something like "he should be more worried about what the telegraph are saying". I don't know what they're saying though. 

It seems this is the story everyone is running with today, but it's the mirrors story. Personally I think the mirror needed to keep this to themselves, too easy for the Tories to talk their way out of this as it's over zoom and in a work environment despite it being 3 people (and fuck knows who on the other side). So unless there's pictures of the other side being a big fuck off party, I don't get it and it feels a little bit that we've seen the worst of this Christmas party story. 

https://www-mirror-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnson-pictured-hosting-number-25675443.amp?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16393068732226&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mirror.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fpolitics%2Fboris-johnson-pictured-hosting-number-25675443

2 hours ago, Jack the Sipper said:

This is how entitled and expecting of compliance Johnson is, that he really believes the BBC should be nothing more than the PR arm of the government.

image.png

How dare you ask why colleagues broke the rules they themselves set,whilst they laughed and joked as 100s of people died a day?

Cuddly old boris..

13 minutes ago, mars said:

If there was, as reported, a room with four teams of six, would Johnson be able to see a crowded room via zoom? If so, shouldn't he have said something so that his staff were complying with COVID regulations?

Yeah, he’s banged to rights.

He was part of a breach and oversaw illegal gatherings, you can’t hand wave it away it’s a direct and knowing infringement, one of many.

Interestingly there could be some awkward questions about why the security camera, top left, has been covered…

0_JS253011564-1.jpg

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

He was part of a breach and oversaw illegal gatherings, you can’t hand wave it away it’s a direct and knowing infringement, one of many.

Interestingly there could be some awkward questions about why the security camera, top left, has been covered…

0_JS253011564-1.jpg

That’s a pair of curtains.  Boris is still a cunt though.  

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

That’s a pair of curtains.  Boris is still a cunt though.  

Yeah, saw the other photo. 

They can’t twist this, surely? 

They’re now saying that as no balloons or alcohol were there it wasn’t a party avoiding the fact that the party itself isn’t the sole issue.

Amazingly trying to wrestle the narrative away with frivolous talk over semantics.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

0_JS253011564-1.jpg

I'd also like to know why there is a portrait of Gordon Ramsey on the wall. 

• Upvote 1

I quite like the way the Mirror are drip feeding this story insinuate that there was a party get the fucking clown to deny he did anything wrong,  then hey presto throw a picture of him overseeing a zoom quiz .

They obviously had the pictures sitting their just waiting for the moment when the idiot  had been lying about it . I like their style .

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

I quite like the way the Mirror are drip feeding this story insinuate that there was a party get the fucking clown to deny he did anything wrong,  then hey presto throw a picture of him overseeing a zoom quiz .

They obviously had the pictures sitting their just waiting for the moment when the idiot  had been lying about it . I like their style .

Thing is though mate it just gets swept under the carpet. They could have cctv of him chopping kittens heads off with a sword and they'd still find a way to blame Labour and accuse them of "playing politics". Priti Patel trending on twitter as apparently she's waiting in the wings to take over from him. I'd honestly rather they kept the cunt than bring her in. What a terrifying thought! 

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Thing is though mate it just gets swept under the carpet. They could have cctv of him chopping kittens heads off with a sword and they'd still find a way to blame Labour and accuse them of "playing politics". Priti Patel trending on twitter as apparently she's waiting in the wings to take over from him. I'd honestly rather they kept the cunt than bring her in. What a terrifying thought! 

Yeah agree they are all useless bastards to a man that's what happens when you have a Tory dominated press .

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Yeah agree they are all useless bastards to a man that's what happens when you have a Tory dominated press .

Yep. Skids advised me the other week to stop looking at any of it but I can't help myself. I'm like a tory hatred pervert. Just winds me up. I might have to take up meditation. Haha

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

You would think at the moment the best outcome is he manages to hold on and takes them to the next election where it goes to shit. We don't want anyone who may have the capability of giving them a bounce and perhaps surrounding themselves with some competent advisers and listen to them. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Section_31 said:

So much for the independence of the judiciary, did anyone seriously expect Cressida Dick to do her job here?

She's the only other person in a high profile public job that's fucked up just as much as Boris. Both deserve the sack but both are hanging on, presiding over a shit show.

5 hours ago, Section_31 said:

So much for the independence of the judiciary, did anyone seriously expect Cressida Dick to do her job here?

Cressida Dick isn’t a member of the judiciary, mate. She’s the net chief, not a judge. Thank Christ.