Section_31

Boris Johnson

Just now, Strontium Dog™ said:

Sunak is down to earth, well close to the earth I suppose, he's only about 4 inches tall.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him on the telly stood next to normal sized people. It was like seeing an action figure come to life. Barely looks real. He doesn't have any of the features of your usual short person except the fact he's really short. 

40 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

If he goes, which of the carbuncle will succeed him?

Give it Giggseh.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

That speech was unbelievable. Never seen anything quite like it. He’s an absolute shambles.

The cynic in me can't quite believe that this wasn't a stunt to keep the NHS bill and Social Care reforms off the front pages.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him on the telly stood next to normal sized people. It was like seeing an action figure come to life. Barely looks real. He doesn't have any of the features of your usual short person except the fact he's really short. 

I honestly thought he was about 6’7” 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Captain Howdy said:

That speech was unbelievable. Never seen anything quite like it. He’s an absolute shambles.

It couldn't have gone down worse if he'd just repeated his "fuck business" line.

Sunak looks photoshopped in every picture you see him stood next to somebody or something else you can compare his height too. The budget pictures outside number 10 just look strange. I reckon his suit is straight off a ventriloquists dummy.

8 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Sunak looks photoshopped in every picture you see him stood next to somebody or something else you can compare his height too. The budget pictures outside number 10 just look strange. I reckon his suit is straight off a ventriloquists dummy.

Sunak = Quark with a tan.

10 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

I reckon he’s hungover to fuck here. 

When some cunt doesn’t number the pages in the Word document…

4 hours ago, Mudface said:

Time for a man of the people, someone down to earth and on the workers' side.

image.jpeg

I'll be surprised if he gets the nod with most the Tory membership comprising of ex-Kippers and Brexiteers.

A short, cross-eyed Asian bloke?

Nah, not happening. I'd be on Betfair betting against him for sure.

It'll be Jeremy Hunt, they've been lubing him up for two years, he'll come in and drop kick the likes of Patel and Raab out of cabinet and be hailed a revolutionary.

11 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It'll be Jeremy Hunt, they've been lubing him up for two years, he'll come in and drop kick the likes of Patel and Raab out of cabinet and be hailed a revolutionary.

Hunts 16/1 on oddschecker. Not a bad little bet that. Sunak clear favourite.

"British Politics Next Conservative Leader Betting Odds | Oddschecker" https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/next-conservative-leader

The thing with the notes/pages there is a put on. He is not looking at them while he is talking - he then shuffles them around, they stay in the same order and he continues on.

Its a gag.