Section_31

Boris Johnson

5 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

The lying cunt just can't stop it can he 

Utter cunt and knows he will get away with it to the masses “typical woke lefties bringing up something he said years ago” 

• Upvote 1

There's something genuinely alarming about people like Trump and Johnson who can lie so easily. It doesn't, and shouldn't, come as freely as it does to them, probably for evolutionary reasons, but he just lies relentlessly, all the time, about everything. You can't have any kind of stability or confidence about the future, be it individually or as a society, when such people have influence. 

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

There's something genuinely alarming about people like Trump and Johnson who can lie so easily. It doesn't, and shouldn't, come as freely as it does to them, probably for evolutionary reasons, but he just lies relentlessly, all the time, about everything. You can't have any kind of stability or confidence about the future, be it individually or as a society, when such people have influence. 

It probally comes from decades of privilege and no one actually saying no to them.

They think they can simply to want that want and thanks to a nation of fuckwits and the media bending over for them,they are being proved right.

16 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It's quite shocking. I was saying the same to Kate Beckinsale during pillow talk last night, but she just sighed and said, 'give me your 12 inch dick again you massive stud'.

People just don't want to know.

• Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

They think there too clever for everyone else. Trump used to keep saying “everyone’s talking about it” “they’re all talking about it” stuff like that after his lies and you wonder who the fuck he’s on about. He genuinely thinks he is a superior being from another realm and we are all thick cunts who believe everything he says. Worryingly, some do. Same with our fat lying disgraceful cunt. People lap it up because he isn’t “woke” 

Made a cunt of himself in front of the UN by making a shit joke about Kermit the Frog during a message on taking climate change seriously and seemed mystified when the room didn’t indulge him 

Other nations don’t seem to have a problem seeing him for what he is

8 hours ago, Mudface said:

It's quite shocking. I was saying the same to Kate Beckinsale during pillow talk last night, but she just sighed and said, 'give me your 12 inch dick again you massive stud'.

People just don't want to know.

Doesn’t look much like Beckinsale…

61f+gFvvgnL._AC_SX425_.jpg

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Some times,there are just no words.

Soft prick. Almost looked fuming that nobody was howling. 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

They know they can lie and get away with it time after time. 

It takes a second to tell a convincing lie and a week to disprove it, by which time the world has moved on.

Steve Bannon (probably)

• Upvote 1

They tend to do a fact check on him someone down the bottom of the page.

Invariably 9 times out of 10 he is spouting bollocks.

Every time a labour mp is interviewed they should point out one of his lies.There is enough to go round.

Sadly the great british public couldnt give a toss.

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It takes a second to tell a convincing lie and a week to disprove it, by which time the world has moved on.

Steve Bannon (probably)

That's a lie.

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

They tend to do a fact check on him someone down the bottom of the page.

Invariably 9 times out of 10 he is spouting bollocks.

Every time a labour mp is interviewed they should point out one of his lies.There is enough to go round.

Sadly the great british public couldnt give a toss.

They don't give a toss because the fact check is buried away at the bottom of an internet page that your average tabloid reader doesn't look at anyway. Now, if the bbc or itv news outlets challenged him as much as they chase "the left", that would be another matter.

1 minute ago, Rushies tash said:

They don't give a toss because the fact check is buried away at the bottom of an internet page that your average tabloid reader doesn't look at anyway. Now, if the bbc or itv news outlets challenged him as much as they chase "the left", that would be another matter.

Tbh mate I think the general public share a chunk of the blame.

Anyway with half a brain can see he wouldnt know the truth if it got into bed with him..I genuinely think the vast majority dont care.

8 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Tbh mate I think the general public share a chunk of the blame.

Anyway with half a brain can see he wouldnt know the truth if it got into bed with him..I genuinely think the vast majority dont care.

Probably the tribal nature of this country. As a few have said on here, when faced with the most extreme examples of Tory fuckwittery, their stock response is "imagine how worse it would have been under Labour". Years of tabloid brainwashing. Fuck knows what could be done about it though. I've stopped caring really.