You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

I haven't watched his speech but did he really get people to come and cheer him? The fat fucking miserable piece of shit.

He really is a diseased turd from a fucked up bowel of a country isn't he? Johnson isn't the story, the story is what kind of society breeds, educates and allows such a social, spiritual and moral aberration climb to the absolute apex of our system. 

• Upvote 5

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I haven't watched his speech but did he really get people to come and cheer him? The fat fucking miserable piece of shit.

Steve Bray's PA system was blasting out "Bye Bye Boris" in the background though, so it was actually hilarious.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

It was him waffling his typical load of shite, at one point he actually said "but them's the breaks". The media paint him as some sort of misunderstood eccentric genius. He's just an incompetent buffoon.

I hope he now uses his time doing constructive work for the benefit of the country, like causing loads and loads of trouble within the Conservative party for whoever takes over.

He still has considerable support in the media.

He probally thinks enough grass roots support will put pressure on the party to.denand a rethink. 

13 minutes ago, magicrat said:

Rumours that Carrie has a massive bash planned at Chequers in three weeks which could explain his wish to remain in office during the interim.  Normally would dismiss this sort of shit but who knows with that cunt.

Sadly we do know and it'll 100% be true. That's the level of cunt he is. 

If any one of us were to try the shit he has in far less powerful positions we would be in jail yet this cunt and all the other cunts in power just walk away from scandals to their big consultancy and board positions with huge salaries leaving the rest of us to mop up the mess while the next thief lines up to take their turn.

the whole game is rigged and there are no consequences for them. 

• Upvote 5

11 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

He's just sent out a txt saying he's staying till a new leaders in place, he's only staying for the good of the British people though.

It doesn't "beggar belief", though - it's Boris Johnson acting exactly like Boris Johnson.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It doesn't "beggar belief", though - it's Boris Johnson acting exactly like Boris Johnson.

This is the thing with the Tories. They're all acting like we've just found out he's a lying, deceitful, corrupt, selfish cunt. There's one on the BBC right now saying how they elected him "in good faith" and the interviewer said "but you knew who you were electing". 

Edit.... He's George freeman apparently, calling for Johnson to go now. 

he newly appointed Chancellor and Warwickshire MP Nadhim Zahawi has created a sprawling £100 million property portfolio, along with his wife and their companies, the Mirror has reported. Mr Zahawi, who represents Stratford-upon-Avon, previously worked as Education Secretary, and before that rose to prominence as vaccine minister, helping to deliver the Government's rollout of the jab.

Nadhim Zahawi leaving 10 Downing Street following the resignation of Rishi Sunak yesterday© PA Nadhim Zahawi leaving 10 Downing Street following the resignation of Rishi Sunak yesterday

His new role comes following the resignation of Rishi Sunak who quit as Chancellor having lost confidence in Prime Minister Boris Johnson. Mr Zahawi came to the UK aged nine after being born in Iraq to a Kurdish family, who fled the regime of Saddam Hussein.

Believed to be one of the richest politicians in the House of Commons, estimates of his net worth range from £30 million to £100 million. He has refused to confirm the amount, previously telling the Telegraph: "I've been very lucky in life." He helped found the polling company YouGov and along with his wife, owns a huge property empire, which includes a country home and stables, a £20 million London townhouse, a number of high-street properties and an industrial estate.

A Mirror investigation previously found that more than half were purchased while Mr Zahawi was serving as a Government minister. Seven of the properties bought for over £10 million are mortgage-free, and two more were partially-funded by £10 million loans from Mr Zahawi's wife Lana.

Read more: Chancellor Nadhim Zahawi: Everything you need to know about the Warwickshire MP

The Zahawis personally own five residential properties, worth at least £17 million - three in London, one in Warwickshire (where his constituency is) and one in Dubai. The home near Warwick, a country house with stables, was bought for £875,000 in 2011.

One of Mr Zahawi's firms purchased the £3.5 million Chunnel industrial estate in Ashford Kent, by the Eurotunnel train station, and his wife Lana Zahawi now owns two superstores, including a £6.3 million plot home to a giant Co-op and car park in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.

Another company controlled by Mr Zahawi owns £18 million worth of land containing an Asda megastore in Brierley Hill, West Midlands. Since it was bought four years ago, its value has increased by £1.25 million. There is no suggestion that he has breached the Ministerial Code.

In 2013 it was reported that Mr Zahawi had claimed the livery's £5822.27 heating bill on expenses, which he said he had done by mistake and repaid. At the time he posted a statement on his website saying: " Since last week's coverage of my energy bills I have been looking into them further and can confirm that all claims for heating fuel relate purely to my second home.

" However I have made a mistake with my electricity claims. On investigation I have discovered that the electricity supply for a mobile home located in the stable yard and for the stables themselves was linked to my house.

" Whilst a meter was installed in the stable yard I have only been receiving one bill, it was wrong to assume I was receiving two and to have not checked this sooner. I am mortified by this mistake and apologise unreservedly for it.

" I will obviously be paying back any money that was wrongly claimed immediately and have already contacted IPSA [Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority] regarding the correct procedure."

Zahawi was making cash off oil too :

Tory minister Nadhim Zahawi banked £1.3million from an oil company while working as an MP, but he has been able to keep his total second job earnings hidden due to a Parliamentary loophole.

Mr Zahawi’s total earnings from Gulf Keystone Petroleum included a final £285,000 “settlement payment” after he first became a Government minister in 2018.

Mr Zahawi was co-chairman of the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Kurdistan in 2015 when he landed the job with Gulf Keystone, which has an oil field in Kurdistan and which paid him more than £1,000 an hour.

His Gulf Keystone income was declared in his register of interests, but his total second job earnings are not known thanks to Parliamentary rules allowing him to advise companies through Zahawi & Zahawi Ltd, a consultancy he set up with his wife.

Mr Zahawi did not respond to a request for comment.

But Sir Alistair Graham, a former Chairman of the Committee on Standards in Public Life, said: “This could be interpreted as a deliberate attempt to get around the rules so that he doesn’t have to admit the scale of his earnings in a consultant capacity.

Tory minister Nadhim Zahawi pockets fortune from second job at oil company

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Just watching that speach again on the news. He's not going anywhere is he? He's just kicking the can down the road while he works out how he gets out of this. 

That’s what I’m thinking.

Saying he’s leaving and actually leaving are two different things. We know his word is totally worthless.

• Upvote 1

The way the leadership vote works is that the MPs vote on the contenders until there are 2 left then it is put to the 250,000 members of the Tory party. There is now angry talk on WhatsApp  of members spoiling their ballot papers by adding back Johnson’s name. Probably won’t come to anything but could be interesting dilemma for the 1922 committee if that snowballs as an idea. I think this drama has got a way to go yet. This is why Major etc so keen for him to go now before these ideas take root. 

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:
He's just sent out a txt saying he's staying till a new leaders in place, he's only staying for the good of the British people though.

I don’t think he’s gonna go. Ride the storm, get a new cabinet, a couple of poll increases and he’ll be giving it the full Jordon Belfort “I’m not fucking leaving”.

And fuck all those MP’s who suddenly have a conscious. Cunts haven’t had one selling the economy, 150k lives and peoples dispensable income down the river.