You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

The BBC are still finding pricks in the street supporting him "well prices would be going up under labour, he's doing a good job". Fuck me. Cultist cunts. Translated to "my passport is blue". 

That Zahawi was on. I didn't catch the whole interview, but twice he brought up that he's on the opposite side of the argument of Alistair Campbell. What the fuck is that all about? He does realise he's the government in 2022 and not the opposition in 2002? 

14 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

The BBC are still finding pricks in the street supporting him "well prices would be going up under labour, he's doing a good job". Fuck me. Cultist cunts. Translated to "my passport is blue". 

That Zahawi was on. I didn't catch the whole interview, but twice he brought up that he's on the opposite side of the argument of Alistair Campbell. What the fuck is that all about? He does realise he's the government in 2022 and not the opposition in 2002? 

He's doing the same with Campbells name now on Today, very odd.

No idea what the optics on this are, or why?

34 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

He's doing the same with Campbells name now on Today, very odd.

No idea what the optics on this are, or why?

It didn't make any sense to me either. But it's a sound bite because he repeated the exact same phrase twice about being on the opposite side of the argument, but it was just randomly thrown in, seemed to have no context at all. Almost "shit I haven't used my Alastair Campbell zinger yet"

Have never paid much mind to Zahawi but he was on GMB and sounds thick as fuck. Kept saying Johnson was trustworthy because he insisted on publishing vaccination data ?!. 

You can tell the difference between Sunak and Javid and  these other clowns. They k now they've got enough about them to still have a career under a new leader so don't want to go down with the ship, the Dories/Patels etc of this world know they're overachieving to a spectacular degree and they owe it all to their man, once he's gone they're gone. He's the Irving Burrell of politics. 

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

It didn't make any sense to me either. But it's a sound bite because he repeated the exact same phrase twice about being on the opposite side of the argument, but it was just randomly thrown in, seemed to have no context at all. Almost "shit I haven't used my Alastair Campbell zinger yet"

Did you hear him stuttering through any questions put to him while he desperately tried to manoeuvre the interview towards his prepared script which he delivered with confidence even though it was the tired old nonsense and Alistair Campbell. Have these people no dignity at all? That was a rhetorical question 

33 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

It comes from some digging Campbell has been doing on his podcast, he does it with Rory Stewert, and is making his buisness dealing looking decidedly shady.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It comes from some digging Campbell has been doing on his podcast, he does it with Rory Stewert, and is making his buisness dealing looking decidedly shady.

A Conservative MP involved in shady business dealings? That can't be right surely?

Just now, Kevin D said:

I should think Bruce will retract that statement.

You are quite right, I am doing down the country and focusing on personalities not politics and should let them get on with the peoples priorities of  allowing them to enrich themselves, friends and donors at the expense of the country.

29 minutes ago, Champ said:

Did you hear him stuttering through any questions put to him while he desperately tried to manoeuvre the interview towards his prepared script which he delivered with confidence even though it was the tired old nonsense and Alistair Campbell. Have these people no dignity at all? That was a rhetorical question 

It was quite comical. He looked like he'd had a few lines too to keep him going. 

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Have never paid much mind to Zahawi but he was on GMB and sounds thick as fuck. Kept saying Johnson was trustworthy because he insisted on publishing vaccination data ?!. 

You can tell the difference between Sunak and Javid and  these other clowns. They k now they've got enough about them to still have a career under a new leader so don't want to go down with the ship, the Dories/Patels etc of this world know they're overachieving to a spectacular degree and they owe it all to their man, once he's gone they're gone. He's the Irving Burrell of politics. 

shrug-idk.gif

15 hours ago, Mudface said:

And Happy 400th Post putting up with Gnasher's incredible stupidity. Not sure if there's a relay on between @Numero Veinticincoand @AngryOfTuebrook to see who can last the longest without going insane explaining things to a particularly stupid child- but as my immensely valuable 40th present, I strongly recommend putting the thick cunt on ignore and just getting on with your life.

Yeah, we shrills tag each other in. 

14 minutes ago, manwiththestick said:

Haha, I don't get the reference for this (if there is one) but I've not thought of or heard reference to that advert since it was last aired!

No reference, he just looks like one of those spuds.

Imagine looking at the headlines of the likes of the mail,the express,the rag,the times  ..imagine seeing the fawning interviews by the likes of our Laura..

And then genuinely believing there is some sort of media witch hunt against him.