You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

To expand on this.

Private Eye are running a story that the real reason the times squashed the story about Johnson trying to get Carrie a job is that it had a detail about an mp walking into his office while she was giving him a blowjob, he was with someone else at the time.

He was married and his missus I think was in hospital getting cancer treatment. Great guy, he's a lad etc etc

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

This is glorious!

Harman has been elected chair in to the ‘Are you a lying cunt, Prime Minster?’ Investigation.

First point of order?

People can submit confidential evidence to the committee.

This should be fun! 

I know I shouldn't but I actually think that if he gets found guilty (officially) of lying to the house, then that will be him done for. 

He will either resign, like the great, honorable man that he is or the 1922 committee will use it to justify a rule change and have a second no confidence vote. *

If he resigns, it will only be because the 1922 committee tell him they are going to have another vote and he will lose it. 

16 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

He co authored a book which said the British were 'among the worst idlers in the world', yet as foreign secretary stayed on holiday as Afghanistan collapsed.

Britannia Unchained!

As you say, co authored along with Truss and Patel and someone called Skidmore. Oh and Kwasi Kwartang. 

Nice juxtaposition here in the image. 

6FA624F9-D132-4EE5-9C18-904EBD1F81CA.jpeg

Edited by Kepler-186
Added info

Johnson is playing up for the cameras over Munich blabbering a load of nonsense and generally making a fool of himself and Britain about how its only Putins masculinity that made him go into Ukraine, and how a woman would not have invaded. The convict must have bunked off when Eton taught its sprogs about Catherine the great 

4 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I don't get why private eye are the only outlet running the blow job story?

Gross misconduct surely?

Have they put the frighteners on them?

I'm guessing it would be too much work for a lot of the other media to investigate and report on. Especially when they can just get a couple of interns to collate Tweets and fill up half a dozen other articles. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

You can look at all their meeting online, on .gov, I posted it a year or so back.

Alex and his merry band of spivs meet all of the owners, editors, senior hacks with alarming regularity.

26 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

It's fucking dreadful, barely coherent drivel. You can see why he and Johnson used to get on. 

I've never known anyone in public life whose reality diverges so widely from how they view themselves. He blogs about genetics and quantum computing and stuff and it's just blather.

On 29/06/2022 at 16:05, Scooby Dudek said:

I know I shouldn't but I actually think that if he gets found guilty (officially) of lying to the house, then that will be him done for. 

He will either resign, like the great, honorable man that he is or the 1922 committee will use it to justify a rule change and have a second no confidence vote. *

If he resigns, it will only be because the 1922 committee tell him they are going to have another vote and he will lose it. 

I reckon his instincts will be to go for a GE to get a mandate from the British public. Whether the Tories will back that at that stage will remain to be seen. 

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Dominic Cummings texts like my mum. And that's not a compliment.

My Dad is an extremely intelligent man. He texts in text speak. Winds me the fuck up. I pulled him up on it once and he was massively offended. "Spk ltr" 

2 hours ago, Chairman Meow said:

It's fucking dreadful, barely coherent drivel. You can see why he and Johnson used to get on. 

He’s read a couple of books about the Manhattan project, the moon landings and quantum physics and now thinks he’s now a new technology/management guru. Nobody who knows anything about this stuff takes him seriously. The telling thing is that none of the big tech companies have offered him a job whilst ex Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg got a senior role at Facebook and is now a multi millionaire. 

13 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

The telling thing is that none of the big tech companies have offered him a job whilst ex Lib Dem leader Nick Clegg got a senior role at Facebook and is now a multi millionaire. 

I think that's more because he's a cunt than any technical ability.

• Upvote 1