You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

It's a shame that no confidence vote wasn't next week. I believe the only way Johnson goes is if he resigns or the Tories change their own rules to force another vote. I don't know but im guessing both are unlikely.

From an anti-Conservative perspective it's probably better that he continues in post, the media have picked a scandal that is singular in that it doesn't tarnish the rest of the rancid corrupt party to any great extent, but what I'm hoping is that it starts to seep into them as he continues to incompetently mess things up.

Notable that in Tiverton the anti-Tory vote only went up by approx. 3,000 and approx. 17,000 Tory voters simply didn’t show up. I think that will change at the next GE and certainly if Johnson is removed.

14 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

He is ruining the country in many physical, moral and ideological ways, implementing policies which are designed by purpose to hurt as many as people as possible, barring his friends, sponsors and donors. He has no plan beyond save his own hide, he lies, he cheats, he takes bungs, he elevates people beyond their ability for fear and favour, he has tanked the economy, overseen one of the worst death rates in the world and laughed about it while he enriched his friends. Scandal after scandal, controversy after controversy and on and on and fucking on, it's all bad, there are no upsides.

He is an absoulte disater and moral vacuum and every second he is in power is seeing Britain dimished further and further.

He must go as soon as possible as nothing, absolutely nothing, is as bad as this fucking charaltan.

Ideally we'd watch him limp on, but at what cost?

I think the danger is if he did go,the Tories will sell it as a brand new start and paint him aw a aberration. 

And there are enough fuckwits around believe him

We just need them gone. We have had 12 years of the utter cunts 

As for the elections Tiverton was surely the big one.

He seems to have massively lost support in the South and I still think they hugely under estimate the damage partygate has done.

3 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

From an anti-Conservative perspective it's probably better that he continues in post, the media have picked a scandal that is singular in that it doesn't tarnish the rest of the rancid corrupt party to any great extent, but what I'm hoping is that it starts to seep into them as he continues to incompetently mess things up.

Notable that in Tiverton the anti-Tory vote only went up by approx. 3,000 and approx. 17,000 Tory voters simply didn’t show up. I think that will change at the next GE and certainly if Johnson is removed.

Agreed its definitely an anti johnson vote compared to an anti tory one.

4 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Not all heroes wear capes.

How do you know he didn't wear a cape, flying in with a giant P waving through the wind as he dropped his vote in the box and casually flew into the road to save the pigeon destined to be roadkill?

11 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I think the danger is if he did go,the Tories will sell it as a brand new start and paint him aw a aberration. 

He seems to have massively lost support in the South and I still think they hugely under estimate the damage partygate has done.

On the first point I agree they have done this before (aided of course by our supine sycophantic press).

On the 'we just need them gone point' that is undeniable but it is demoralising that the main opposition are a gang managerial 'sensibles' who are far more likely to bake in the terrible decisions they have inflicted on the country instead of reverse them.

Yup, them getting steaming and partying while people couldn't say goodbye in person to their dying relatives seems to have finally pushed a small proportion of the English electorate away from them.

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

That result in Wakefield is disturbing though. 30% of the electorate still voting Tory. Honestly what the fuck is wrong with people? What do they have to do for people to turn their backs on them. 

I don't know the Wakefield area, is this 30% likely to be brexit dickheads or are they traditional tories? I find it interesting the traditional Tories in Tiverton have fucked him right off, yet there would feel the cult while not completely with him, there's plenty hanging on in Wakefield. 

Delusions of grandeur . 

There'll be no reset with a new leader. We are heading into a recession and then we've got the energy price hike in October. The Tories are to a man and woman, culpable for the mess the country is in and the polls will get worse as we sink further into the shit as people realise it.

36 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Im ensconced down south in a sea of Tory Blue (although I am in Bercows old seat which at least was reprieved for a while). The Amersham and Chesham seat is 20 mins down the road and mainly full of rich people with nice houses on the commuter belt.  As much as the Tories were hiding behind the HS2 argument (HS2 pretty much cuts through Amersham), it was more than that. The Tories wheeled out the big guns for campaigning. They are losing their grip down south, and if they can lose it in South Bucks, they can lose it anywhere.

3 minutes ago, skend04 said:

There'll be no reset with a new leader. We are heading into a recession and then we've got the energy price hike in October. The Tories are to a man and woman, culpable for the mess the country is in and the polls will get worse as we sink further into the shit as people realise it.

That's a good point; it could be like when Cameron resigned and they all realised that the leadership was a poisoned chalice, because someone would need to clear up the massive shit they'd just dropped over everything.

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

That result in Wakefield is disturbing though. 30% of the electorate still voting Tory. Honestly what the fuck is wrong with people? What do they have to do for people to turn their backs on them. 

I don't know the Wakefield area, is this 30% likely to be brexit dickheads or are they traditional tories? I find it interesting the traditional Tories in Tiverton have fucked him right off, yet there would feel the cult while not completely with him, there's plenty hanging on in Wakefield. 

2001645462_Wakefieldpropertyprices.thumb.JPG.975788a26c1a5284e358a292639c4916.JPG

603368446_Wakefieldpopulationpyramid.JPG.d4c3208c2398675d50e605b4652da96d.JPG

269515264_WakefieldIMD.thumb.JPG.2efb3997fde25cde002c9850b76cdc0b.JPG

There is a chunk of the constituency who are personally doing quite well out of a Conservative government whether it be their assets increasing in value or their state pension being protected by the triple lock. There will also be the residual effects of the Brexit vote and Johnson/the Conservatives being seen as the man who 'delivered' it, alongside the usual conflation of the Conservatives being seen as the 'English/British' party and the part of business.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, skend04 said:

There'll be no reset with a new leader. We are heading into a recession and then we've got the energy price hike in October. The Tories are to a man and woman, culpable for the mess the country is in and the polls will get worse as we sink further into the shit 

Yeah, agreed. In fact, I think it might be easier to have a 'boring' Tory than this fuckin' orangutan that some people seem to think is a bit of a lad. I really don't think other Tories get away with half as much shit as Johnson. Big oafish Boris is a lad, isn't he. Doesn't mean half the shit he says, he's just having a crack, int'e? No, he isn't, but the fact he can just get away with bluster seems to be something unique to him and that the likes of Gove or Raab or Sunnak don't have that pleasure. 

Going back to the Labour leadership spoken above above or in the other thread, I think Starmer would do much better against somebody else. It's hard to play chess against somebody who upends the chessboard and shits on the floor. I actually think Starmer would be a significantly better PM than he is a popularity contest winner. If he can get into power, either in a slim majority or, as I favour, a strong coalition, then I really hope he stays because I don't think any of these names would be as good a PM as Starmer. I'm not even sure any of the other names would do better in the popularity contest either. I do hope that this Durham bollocks doesn't bring him down. If there was a name that was obviously going to win more seats than Starmer, I'd say that he should step down or get the boot immediately, but I just don't see it. If that person exists, fine. 

3 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Yeah, agreed. In fact, I think it might be easier to have a 'boring' Tory than this fuckin' orangutan that some people seem to think is a bit of a lad. I really don't think other Tories get away with half as much shit as Johnson. Big oafish Boris is a lad, isn't he. Doesn't mean half the shit he says, he's just having a crack, int'e? No, he isn't, but the fact he can just get away with bluster seems to be something unique to him and that the likes of Gove or Raab or Sunnak don't have that pleasure. 

Going back to the Labour leadership spoken above above or in the other thread, I think Starmer would do much better against somebody else. It's hard to play chess against somebody who upends the chessboard and shits on the floor. I actually think Starmer would be a significantly better PM than he is a popularity contest winner. If he can get into power, either in a slim majority or, as I favour, a strong coalition, then I really hope he stays because I don't think any of these names would be as good a PM as Starmer. I'm not even sure any of the other names would do better in the popularity contest either. I do hope that this Durham bollocks doesn't bring him down. If there was a name that was obviously going to win more seats than Starmer, I'd say that he should step down or get the boot immediately, but I just don't see it. If that person exists, fine. 

I would genuinely lean in to the boring, studious and grey image and position himself as diligent, focused family man who has excellend in every position he has held and is determined to do well for the UK and it's people.

Would provide a nice tonic to the policy of division and constructed hatered.

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

He is ruining the country in many physical, moral and ideological ways, implementing policies which are designed by purpose to hurt as many as people as possible, barring his friends, sponsors and donors. He has no plan beyond save his own hide, he lies, he cheats, he takes bungs, he elevates people beyond their ability for fear and favour, he has tanked the economy, overseen one of the worst death rates in the world and laughed about it while he enriched his friends. Scandal after scandal, controversy after controversy and on and on and fucking on, it's all bad, there are no upsides.

He is an absoulte disater and moral vacuum and every second he is in power is seeing Britain dimished further and further.

He must go as soon as possible as nothing, absolutely nothing, is as bad as this fucking charaltan.

Ideally we'd watch him limp on, but at what cost?

The thing is, if he goes we'll see the standard Conservative party "nothing to do with us" cover up where they claim he's some kind of rogue who doesn't represent them. 

The only difference with him, is that he's so thick it's obvious he's lying.

They replace him with someone who seems at least vaguely rational and sensible, which let's face it wouldn't be hard, and then I can see them winning the next election as well.

I also think, Labour long term also have a huge issue, if they get in power soon they will be the ones left holding the bag if/when everything really turns to shit with the economy and then the Tories will go with their full on "Labour are irresponsible with finance" shit and get back in.

Maybe I'm just getting way too pessimistic as a result of the majority of my life being stuck under the rule of a bunch of lying Tory shit bags but I can't shake that people simply don't see what is and has really gone on.

Feel like we're stuck with a perpetual cycle of mostly being stuck with Tory cunts in power who would happily allow any injustice or pain on the electorate no matter what it is, as long as they can blame someone else and make a few quid out of it. 

Edit: Don't disagree with you that we need these fuckers out in however that is achieved. However, I sadly think all it would likely be is a temporary reprieve until the populous resume there standard motif of voting heavily to be heavily shafted up the arse. 

4 minutes ago, Chairman Meow said:

The thing is, if he goes we'll see the standard Conservative party "nothing to do with us" cover up where they claim he's some kind of rogue who doesn't represent them. 

The only difference with him, is that he's so thick it's obvious he's lying.

They replace him with someone who seems at least vaguely rational and sensible, which let's face it wouldn't be hard, and then I can see them winning the next election as well.

I also think, Labour long term also have a huge issue, if they get in power soon they will be the ones left holding the bag if/when everything really turns to shit with the economy and then the Tories will go with their full on "Labour are irresponsible with finance" shit and get back in.

Maybe I'm just getting way too pessimistic as a result of the majority of my life being stuck under the rule of a bunch of lying Tory shit bags but I can't shake that people simply don't see what is and has really gone on.

Feel like we're stuck with a perpetual cycle of mostly being stuck with Tory cunts in power who would happily allow any injustice or pain on the electorate no matter what it is, as long as they can blame someone else and make a few quid out of it. 

Possibly, but the current shitscape we are enduring can not continue as whilst on the face of it it's just rank incompetence there is a lot going on behind the scenes in relation to laws, regulations and policy that will take years, perhaps generations, to fix which are hugely detrimental to the UK and it's citizens.

7 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Hahaha, spot on. 

1 minute ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I would genuinely lean in to the boring, studious and grey image and position himself as diligent, focused family man who has excellend in every position he has held and is determined to do well for the UK and it's people.

Would provide a nice tonic to the policy of division and constructed hatered.

I actually don't see him as boring, although he's not much of an entertainer. I just think my expectation of what a PM should be is different from some others, and it sure as she isn't that they should be an entertainer. I do think he is pragmatic, intelligent, and has proven his integrity - which is the opposite of his cuntness in number 10 - and yes I would like to be more inspired by him, but that's not the game at the moment. The game is watch the Tories, with their big majority, having been in government for over a decade with nobody ese to blame, take everything they've created, and watch it crumble, then say 'we are here to pick up the pieces, we are the credible ones. Pick us, or it's more of the same'. 

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I actually don't see him as boring, although he's not much of an entertainer. I just think my expectation of what a PM should be is different from some others, and it sure as she isn't that they should be an entertainer. I do think he is pragmatic, intelligent, and has proven his integrity - which is the opposite of his cuntness in number 10 - and yes I would like to be more inspired by him, but that's not the game at the moment. The game is watch the Tories, with their big majority, having been in government for over a decade with nobody ese to blame, take everything they've created, and watch it crumble, then say 'we are here to pick up the pieces, we are the credible ones. Pick us, or it's more of the same'. 

Oh, we're on the same page.

I'd just play up to it a little and say 'Well you elected a clown and you got a circus, what the fuck did you expect?'

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Hahaha, spot on. 

Every week at PMQs we see this, don't we? 

Q: 'Prime Minister, how many times have you or anybody from the government met the union to avoid these strikes'

A: 'we have created the strongest economy in the world, and we've had the fastest vaccine rollout, and I think people want to get to work, and he is supporting people not going to work'. 

Okay, thanks Boris ol' bean. I'd just punch the cunt the third time he did that, shouting 'answer my fucking question or your eye comes out of its socket'. I'd not last long as LOTO. 

6 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Possibly, but the current shitscape we are enduring can not continue as whilst on the face of it it's just rank incompetence there is a lot going on behind the scenes in relation to laws, regulations and policy that will take years, perhaps generations, to fix which are hugely detrimental to the UK and it's citizens.

I've said all along that Johnson is just a useful idiot for people who really want to do some serious damage in the background.

• Upvote 2