You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

3 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Last week he gave the OK on breaking international law and threatening the GFA, saw Scotland try to force through another independence referendum. Saw his ethics advisor quiz after being asked to provide justification for breaking WHO tariff rules. Fled to the Ukraine for a photo op instead of seeing his 'Red Wall' tories, a trip he interrupted to deal with the messy fall out from a time, not even the first time, he'd given his mistress promises of money and power. He had said story removed by request. Seen his landmark Rwanda proposal DOA in the courts. Tried to extract us from the ERCH, a body he previously triumphed when the sun was shining. Been told by his ethics advisor that he should set out why he hasn't broken the ministerial code and resigned. Attacked the judiciary in an attempt to stoke the culture wars. Admitted he wil not negotiate with unions around strikes. Saw interest rates go up, saw prices go up, saw inflation projection rocket, saw a significant fall in the pound, saw a recession on the horizon, saw future growth scaled down etc etc..

That was just last week in the news and this is now the new normal with this cunt.

That camels back is made of stearn stuff...

Or the straws are divided and split apart thus making them weak?

On 18/06/2022 at 10:34, Moo said:

On one of those Wakefield vox pops a couple of week ago some fella comes on and says of Johnson "he's a buffoon...but we like a buffoon around here". 

That's his appeal, upper-middle aged men and fawning women love that he's an incompetent, fat, ugly, buffoon who is promoted far above his ability and gets away with shit.  The men subconsciously imagine it might be them in the same position so are happy to egg him on, the women imagine it could be their son or husband.

Can't wait until he's gone but fear it's a long way off yet.  

You know what you onto something . I worked with a lad same job different shift so like for like . He was an absolute car crash and initially I despised him and working with him . When management did nothing and I saw what he was getting away I developed a  grudging admiration for him . 

12 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Last week he gave the OK on breaking international law and threatening the GFA, saw Scotland try to force through another independence referendum. Saw his ethics advisor quiz after being asked to provide justification for breaking WHO tariff rules. Fled to the Ukraine for a photo op instead of seeing his 'Red Wall' tories, a trip he interrupted to deal with the messy fall out from a time, not even the first time, he'd given his mistress promises of money and power. He had said story removed by request. Seen his landmark Rwanda proposal DOA in the courts. Tried to extract us from the ERCH, a body he previously triumphed when the sun was shining. Been told by his ethics advisor that he should set out why he hasn't broken the ministerial code and resigned. Attacked the judiciary in an attempt to stoke the culture wars. Admitted he wil not negotiate with unions around strikes. Saw interest rates go up, saw prices go up, saw inflation projection rocket, saw a significant fall in the pound, saw a recession on the horizon, saw future growth scaled down etc etc..

That was just last week in the news and this is now the new normal with this cunt.

I've genuinely lost count of the amount of times they have either acted unlawfully,broken the rules/laws,or being investigated. 

Partygate,the flat refurb,patels bullying, Rwanda,ppi contracts, the back stop..its almost like a daily occurance now.

23 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Last week he gave the OK on breaking international law and threatening the GFA, saw Scotland try to force through another independence referendum. Saw his ethics advisor quiz after being asked to provide justification for breaking WHO tariff rules. Fled to the Ukraine for a photo op instead of seeing his 'Red Wall' tories, a trip he interrupted to deal with the messy fall out from a time, not even the first time, he'd given his mistress promises of money and power. He had said story removed by request. Seen his landmark Rwanda proposal DOA in the courts. Tried to extract us from the ERCH, a body he previously triumphed when the sun was shining. Been told by his ethics advisor that he should set out why he hasn't broken the ministerial code and resigned. Attacked the judiciary in an attempt to stoke the culture wars. Admitted he wil not negotiate with unions around strikes. Saw interest rates go up, saw prices go up, saw inflation projection rocket, saw a significant fall in the pound, saw a recession on the horizon, saw future growth scaled down etc etc.

Oh, also told in a report that Brexit was a financial disaster. 

Haha.. loads of cunts though don't know most of that. But I think how this works, is there's one story that gets a small number to say never again. Week after week, his support just falls apart. Like trump, when you run this chaos, people adjust to the noise and I think mostly block it out, till it's a story that hurts them. 

Prince Charles wants to speak with the cunt after describing the deportation plans to Rwanda as 'appalling'.

I wonder how they will frame any u-turn?

4 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Prince Charles wants to speak with the cunt after describing the deportation plans to Rwanda as 'appalling'.

That will confuse the gammons. No doubt they will blame Meghan Markle. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Framed as 'a cordial discussion' by Nicholas Witchell.