You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

20 hours ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

There’s little to no chance he’s going anywhere, in my estimation. There’s less furore now than when the investigation started. He will brush this slime off and carry on. He’s a slug.

I was naive enough to think it was over in January. That was when they admitted the party, the day before the queen's husband's funeral. I thought even, for this lot, that would be a step too far. I now see that this will never be over.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Moctezuma said:

They keep pushing this lie, aiming to get it to stick as a false equivalence, the Hillsborough playbook again

And people said clapping for nurses thing was a stunt?

How Anyone who works for the NHS and has been through the last few years can read that and still vote for them is beyond my comprehension.

A few of them have come out and said it now

So were supposed to believe that Al has dragged his sorry arse out of bed really early to apologise to the cleaners who had to clean up after all these shindigs. 

So this would be the same cunt who burned a £50 note in front of a homeless person to join a bunch of other cunts to join the Bullingdon club , please this is stretching credibility just too far 

40 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

How to say you're a cunt without saying you're a cunt:

"You haven't gone and investigated it but there are one and a half million people who work in the NHS. I bet if you tried hard enough you could find some people letting their hair down who were working 24/7 in the NHS as well."

The drip is coming and they know they have the standards committee yet to come, this is going nowhere.

Theyll have 54 soon and then the real conversation happens.

Stick with the liability who is losing voters and seats hand over fist, but might be able to do a ‘Boris’ Johnson tribute act and scrape the next election, even if he threatens to throw it soon if he wins a leadership challenge, or twist and look to restore trust, faith and disown the previous cabal and hopefully scrape a majority, with a complete unknown quantity.

I think he’ll win a leadership challenge and lose an election and I think a lot of them do as well.

It was the throwing juniors under the bus yesterday and still lying that makes me think this.

Two more Conservatives pull support from UK PM over 'partygate' (msn.com)

LONDON (Reuters) - Two lawmakers from Britain's governing Conservative Party pulled their support for Prime Minister Boris Johnson on Thursday over a damning report that detailed a series of alcohol-fuelled lockdown-breaking parties at his 10 Downing Street office.

Conservative Party's Spring Conference takes place in Blackpool© Reuters/PHIL NOBLE Conservative Party's Spring Conference takes place in Blackpool

A day after the report was published, describing a boozy culture in Downing Street during COVID-19 lockdowns, Conservative lawmakers John Baron and David Simmonds said they could no longer support the prime minister.

Their voices add to a growing list of Conservative lawmakers who have called for Johnson to resign over what has been dubbed 'partygate', despite the prime minister's repeated apologies.

Baron, first elected in 2001, said he was withdrawing his support because he believed Johnson had "knowingly" misled parliament -- a charge the prime minister denies but which is being investigated by a parliamentary committee.

"Given the scale of rule-breaking in No. 10, I cannot accept that the prime minister was unaware. Therefore his repeated assurances in parliament that there was no rule-breaking is simply not credible," he said in a statement.

"Having always said I would consider all the available evidence before deciding, I'm afraid the prime minister no longer enjoys my support -- I can no longer give him the benefit of the doubt."

Simmonds, who was elected in 2019, said Johnson had lost the confidence of the public. "Accordingly it is time for him to step down so that new leadership can take forward the important work of the government," he said in a statement.

More than 15 Conservative lawmakers have publicly called for Johnson to quit since the reports of lockdown-breaking parties began to steadily drip into the media. But Johnson has refused, saying he still has work to do in government.

To trigger a confidence vote in Johnson's leadership, 54 Conservative lawmakers in parliament must write letters calling for one to the chairman of the party's 1922 Committee.

The letters are confidential, so the chairman is the only person who knows how many have actually been submitted.

48 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

The nurses were at it as well, dunno why we bothered clapping,

Richard Bacon.  Only the second person to ever get sacked from Blue Peter. 
Stupid cunt.

The cunting buffoon gurning and gesticulating while his little mate diverts attention from their partygate shenanigans. They’ve had to give a little help to people they hate to make it stick, but they know they’ll find ways to get that back and then some. 

All is good on Planet Front Bench with its fuckwit inhabitants. 

37 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Get onto the picture of the smug cunt on the BBC news website now..smirking away.

Scruffy cunt needs a hair cut.  Send him to Sweeny Tood.

It's always a good time to remind people of what Boris Johnson said after the Dunblane school children massacre...

"Responding to new laws banning handguns in the wake of the Dunblane Massacre, Boris Johnson wrote “Nanny is confiscating their toys. It is like one of those vast Indian programmes of compulsory vasectomy.”

What is this problem the Tories have with just ditching the fat twat? They're saying it would be difficult to select an alternative. That's some comment on their current crop of MPs: finding somebody who is an acceptable replacement for the huge mound of excrement that squats in Downing Street is beyond them?

That's the whole problem with an idiot being a leader - he appoints people with less intellect than himself to do his bidding, which turns their gratitude to blind loyalty ensuring no challenge will arise from their ranks. The only critics, thus far, are from the more 'liberal' back benchers, who can be dismissed by both Johnson and the media as disaffected, Cameron type remainers. Such people can also be presented to the public as being lesser intellects - 'too fucking dumb to get into THIS cabinet?' - and their discontent as mere griping.

Perhaps such cunning and politicking doesn't substantiate my defining Johnson as an idiot. Yet only an idiot could endanger an eighty seat majority by such callous disregard for people's personal tragedies and hardships while breaking the the very laws he designed to control those very tragedies and hardships. Fucking idiot!      

• Upvote 2