You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

Poor Boris. He was just doing his duty by saying farewell to some departing colleagues. Stop picking on him. He’s a nice bloke really. 

Irrespective of the fact that thousands of people across the country would have loved 1 minute, let alone 10 minutes, to say farewell to permanently departing friends, family and loved ones. 

6 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

This won't wash, he's gone.

Nah . Basically they won't oust him as the Conservative party and specifically his cabinet are devoid of any political talent .  Part of me thinks best option for Labour is to push it but not enough so that he goes . He will not be a vote winner at next election there will be too many bullets too many more revelations. A majority of sane voters will have had enough and will not be prepared for another 4 years of this shite. 

The Prime Minister of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, which once had an empire so large upon it the sun never set, still one of the top economic and military powers in the world, just called the leader of the opposition ‘Sir Beer Korma’ after a report came out that there were scores of breaches of law on his watch. Is. This. Real. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, MegadriveMan said:

Do you really think so?

He/they'll ride this out like they always do. 

I've said it before, but unless he commits a terrorist attack or sexually abuses a child he can basically get away with anything. 

It's the blaming the staff, the optics on that are truly terrible and he's still not accepting responsibility, or admitting he lied, this will roll on and the back bench bellends don't want that.

We'll see, but that was the wrong tone, he basically absolved himself of blame by blaming the underlings.

9 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It's the blaming the staff, the optics on that are truly terrible and he's still not accepting responsibility, or admitting he lied, this will roll on and the back bench bellends don't want that.

We'll see, but that was the wrong tone, he basically absolved himself of blame by blaming the underlings.

There’s little to no chance he’s going anywhere, in my estimation. There’s less furore now than when the investigation started. He will brush this slime off and carry on. He’s a slug.

1 minute ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

There’s little to no chance he’s going anywhere, in my estimation. There’s less furore now than when the investigation started. He will brush this slime off and carry on. He’s a slug.

Get the salt out then. 

4 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Maybe he'll weasle his way out, but the tone was all wrong if you believe what the 1922 criticisms were, that he showed no contrition and laughed it off.

They'll look at polling in reaction to this and today did absolutely nothing to show he isn't a liability at present.

This isn't over, it's going to hang around like a bad smell.

It's weighted, but I think, maybe hope, that they'll take things, in the round, and decide things aren't going to improve from here and it's only downwards for them and their cushy roles if he's left to shuffle from one disaster to the next.

There were no parties. 

Well there were but.i didn't know about them...Well all rules were followed...Well it wasn't really a party..Well I was there but.i wasmt there that long and I'm appalled by everyone else's behaviour. 

This is what full responsibility looks like.

He is going nowhere

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

This ‘putting our arms around the country’ lime needs be spun into it being a death grip or hands around the throat or something. 

Well he put his arms around everyone at the number 10 piss ups. Does that count?

• Upvote 1

Tory MPs trying to weigh up whether he might lose them their seats as a motivation to act, rather than whether it's the right thing to do.

Can you remember the last time any of this lot did anything because it was the right thing to do?

Imagine living in such a country.

I wish he'd fucking died the other year the fat fucking mess. He's a fucking disgrace and he's dragging us all down with his indifference and complete disregard for anything other than his own fat fucking carcass. I fucking despise him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Bbc 'Johnson humbled '

Get to fuck. 

The fat lying cunt didn't show an ounce of fucking contrition..instead blaming everyone else and saying he wasn't there. 

No wonder they pushed the starmer investigation..its allowed him to go on the offensive.

I'm no huge fan of starmer but at least he has shown he has a shed of integrity as opposed to that utter disgrace of a human being.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

It's not him, it's the people of this country they are massive dickheads.

Spot on.

Anyone even on nodding terms with his past would now he is a lying fucking cunt with all the empathy of a rattlesnake, yet they voted him in in their millions.

Even after all this sizeable number still choose to back him.

I'd genuinely like to listen to a Tory fully justify that.

15 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Spot on.

Anyone even on nodding terms with his past would now he is a lying fucking cunt with all the empathy of a rattlesnake, yet they voted him in in their millions.

Even after all this sizeable number still choose to back him.

I'd genuinely like to listen to a Tory fully justify that.

I have. And believe me you don’t.