You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boris Johnson

Section_31

11 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The damage the Daily Mail does to public discourse in this country is incalculable. A lot of the 'traitors' stuff, and general poison that's leaked into public life started with them. 

Top story today is pictures of Barry and Meghan. Needless to say the comments section is a cesspit. They sure know how to roust the rabble 

13 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Top story today is pictures of Barry and Meghan. Needless to say the comments section is a cesspit. They sure know how to roust the rabble 

Always amazed me the obsession with those two, I do enjoy the way it winds the nutters up, but the strange thing is, the rabble, upon mention of the Real Evil i.e. the Pizza Paedo go strangely quiet, almost like they condone his connections. 

2 minutes ago, Nolongerathletic said:

Always amazed me the obsession with those two, I do enjoy the way it winds the nutters up, but the strange thing is, the rabble, upon mention of the Real Evil i.e. the Pizza Paedo go strangely quiet, almost like they condone his connections. 

They don't like anyone who leaves the fold. Cults are like that, and biker gangs. 

The reason the Mail and the Jacob Rees Moggs support the monarchy as an institution isn't through patriotism or respect, it's because of what it represents. If the 'English' people in 2022 will still accept that a human being hath been anointed by God to be their better, then they'll accept any amount of social and economic injustice. 

If and when the Monarchy ever falls,  there'll be squeaky bums from boardroom to Harrow headmaster's office and back again. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Nolongerathletic said:

I love winding them up on Twitter about it. They are an absolute cult. It’s proper psycho behaviour how unhinged so many of them are about her. I like mentioning that William cheated on Kate, they bite like fuck “how daaaaaare you” “who do you think you are to talk about will and Kate like that” etc and you check their Twitter and 95% of their tweets are about Harry and Meghan. 

3 hours ago, clockspeed said:

So now this morning Sue Gray  is "finalizing" her report. Wtf I thought it ready to publish and only stopped from rolling off printers by the Met police investigation ?  What exactly is she finalising ? What her boss asked to remove last week perhaps ? This is so brazen I genuinely starting to feel a level of grudging admiration for this contemptuous  human being and what he feels he can get away with,  just because he is getting away with it, in clear view of everyone.  Someone in the house of commons on the opposition benches needs to take one for the country and call this toad out . Even if it mean suspension or censure this needs to stop.  

Awaiting another dead cat!

It shows you how rickety the so-called pillars of democracy are that a fat schoolboy bully can dismantle it all pretty much in the space of three years. Even with Trump, the 'system' still functioned, the likes of the FBI, the free media etc did its job. This gaff is seemingly all completely operating at Johnson's behest.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

I love winding them up on Twitter about it. They are an absolute cult. It’s proper psycho behaviour how unhinged so many of them are about her. I like mentioning that William cheated on Kate, they bite like fuck “how daaaaaare you” “who do you think you are to talk about will and Kate like that” etc and you check their Twitter and 95% of their tweets are about Harry and Meghan. 

Just call them WOKE, lose their shit on that! 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

The BBC once again are doing their best to ride to Johnsons rescue,

The BBC swallowed the government bullshit, regurgitated it and have now made fools of themselves and compromised their integrity. Well fucking done.

2 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Can the vile cunt actually go 24 hours without lying ? 

No tories can mate 

Look at this!

Telford MP Lucy Allan defends adding death threat - BBC News

Telford MP Lucy Allan defends adding death threat

Published
Lucy Allan
Image caption,
Lucy Allan, MP for Telford said she did receive a message saying 'unless you die' but added it to another email

An MP accused of faking a death threat has defended modifying a message from a constituent.

Conservative MP for Telford, Lucy Allan, posted an email ending with the words "unless you die" on Facebook.

The email's author denied writing the final line. Mrs Allan admitted adding it - but said it came from another email sent to her that day.

The BBC is yet to see the email, which Mrs Allan said police were investigating.

facebook post
Image caption,
The facebook post which sparked accusations that Lucy Allan had faked a death threat

Mrs Allan said she shared the email from Adam Watling, son of Telford & Wrekin Labour councillor Paul Watling, in a bid to stop normalising online abuse.

But Adam, writing under the alias Rusty Shackleford, said he had not written "unless you die".

He told the BBC: "Wherever the 'unless you die' line came from, it was absolutely not from any of my correspondence to Lucy. I am a peaceful person and would never make a threat of that nature."

email
Image caption,
Adam Watling showed his original email to the BBC

Mrs Allan responded to allegations that she had doctored the email by saying.

"I posted actual comments made to me on the same day, although not in the same email. Comments were added to the post as they came in. I posted them to show examples of the type of unacceptable online abuse that comes in most days and that most people tolerate silently.

"The comments were not posted to discredit any individual. "Rusty" could have been anyone, or a wholly fictional person. he chose to identify himself and came forward with a surname. At that point I took the post down."

Facebook post
Image caption,
Lucy Allan explained how the last line came to be added to the email from Adam Watling

She said there had now been a campaign against her, and the police were investigating.

The Facebook posts have since been deleted.

• Upvote 1

How sad that this twat continues to breathe yet a few posts down is a thread about David Bowie. One the greatest humans this country has ever produced and he’s no more.   

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Can the vile cunt actually go 24 hours without lying ? 

The crux of the argument is him lying about the parties and he's been caught lying again about who asked for the meeting. Remember the 'heartfelt' apology and the promise to do things differently and be more transparent?

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

They don't like anyone who leaves the fold. Cults are like that, and biker gangs. 

The reason the Mail and the Jacob Rees Moggs support the monarchy as an institution isn't through patriotism or respect, it's because of what it represents. If the 'English' people in 2022 will still accept that a human being hath been anointed by God to be their better, then they'll accept any amount of social and economic injustice. 

If and when the Monarchy ever falls,  there'll be squeaky bums from boardroom to Harrow headmaster's office and back again. 

As soon as the Queen pops her clogs the monarchy are in the absolute shit.

• Upvote 2